Wonderland Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 204618

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat Zone] Ideas for programers

[Copy link] 1/155

Posted on 2018-11-29 14:38:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

So, with wlo comming to an end and finaly having some free time, i want to make some comments as a goodbye and if someone likes to make something similar in a future, here you have some ideas.

First of all, Wlo was my first MMORPG and my first online videogame. I've learned english and a lot of History thanks to this game. Saying goodbye its really hard, cause it feels like Im saying goobye to that kid who learned playing this game. I totally apreciate every good and bad moment i lived in wlo, as i believe many players do.

Secontly, and this is for those programers and believing in much, igg team. Wlo is quite a great game, not for the gameplay, but for the narrative. Im quite sad that i will never know the end of the story, if we players made it back to "our" world or not. Its like Digimon without showing the protagonist going back to the earth. So, for the future, i suggest to keept the story alive. I know there are tons of quest, but i truly feel that there was a main story, Federico's arc, Athena/Venus arc, even Jeanne arc. If you start something, try to give it an end. 

If there is any way to keept wlo alive, or a new wlo will come, i truly suggest to keep the main plot. We can have new characters desing, the same old characters (since it will be nice to have a model such as Sano or other companions that are already programed and just need the artwork image). But keept the scence of wlo alive. That game that made us spend hours killing chickens to get bells, seeds or turkeys. Those Xmass events with Santa. I would love to see him one last time this year, just to say goodbye to him. 

Farewell Wlo, Hope to see you again.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-30 06:12:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

You could always play WLOM or NWLO. Even though their storylines is still pretty much not done.

Signature