Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 21736

Total:#32

Create Thread

[Announcements] Server Closure Announcement

Hot Topics [Copy link] 31/2053

Posted on 2018-11-08 10:53:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

4 years ago, players went waiting these days to get a new version
2018, game is closing without the new version released.

So long wlo, now its time to grow up. Its so sad to se one of my first MMORPG closing.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-08 10:57:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Back to closing huh?? Now give us wonderland mobile.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-08 11:44:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

yaaay finally

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-08 12:27:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

The "Two-Bird" Award goes to..... the developers who have their heads up in that one spot in wanting to kill off a game that is loved by many people.

Time for me to deliver on a promise I made if IGG shuts this down. If anyone is in the NSL area, look my army up (Kaiju/Kuhne); they'll be around.

As for the dupers and cheats, UP YOURS. If no one bought your duped crap, then I guess you're one step closer on my statement there. Feel free to harass me on NSL if you like.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-08 19:38:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-09 01:30:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-09 13:18:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't anyone buy the game off them? 

To keep it running? 

I really hope it doesn't end. It doesn't quite make sense why the Chinese one is able to still run. ( Yes I know.. different things but it's still the same game. Even if it's not translated. ) 
Elaborate why one is shutting down and the other isn't? 

Doesn't seem fair to us.. 

Honestly the Chinese Version should just but out the English Igg Wlo. 

So that everyone transferring isn't struggling to freaking translate everything. 

My 11 years put into this game, ruined by those who duped, and now is getting shut down cause of that meer fact adding on to no one putting money into the game cause of it? This isn't fair to those who struggled and made what we made with our sweat and damned tears. I'm not happy nor am I thrilled to lose the characters and the time I spent into them. ( Including MY MONEY )

Honestly. They can all suck my ************.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-09 19:33:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Want to know what I find really funny?

> Chinese WLO site <

Now, take a clooose look on the right corner of the banner...

Click on that and...

> Chinese WLO page (translated in English) <

So, what's the point of having an entire separate page on their own server translated in English if they don't offer an English patch/option for their own client?

That's kind of teasing

Signature
Quon | (US)Aries | Water | Karin Liebtrud
Posted on 2018-11-10 06:13:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

This whole ending makes me feel like what happened when the cancelled the original Star Trek (a little before my time but still a good example)...
The show was always on the chopping block but through concerted effort of the fans it stayed on, and even, imo, getting better. But in the end the fans weren't enough to save it, as it came down to money.
But even though the show was cancelled, it wasn't allowed to die... And that's what I think we have to do now if we want to keep it alive...
Maybe someone who knows how can create a fansite where we can make stories and comics and keep wlo going until they release WLO 2: The Quest For More Money (published by IGG of course :p )
If anyone is interested in such a thing can we make something like that?

Signature
Give Arez his rebirth!!
Posted on 2018-11-10 21:11:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think we should all fight to keep the game going. Surely there is other options. I’ve been playing since 2009, gotten hacked, left a few times but always come back. I’m sure if they invested some more time getting the game out there they could get more players, maybe consider making IM cheaper, more quests/storyline/characters/furniture etc.
I just don’t understand it, there’s so much potential in this game and it’s been ignored. If the effort was made I feel like the game could be saved but it takes more effort from IGG too.

Signature