Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 21652

Total:#54

Create Thread

[Announcements] Breaking News : No Closure for WLO

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 53/14986

Posted on 2018-01-14 13:55:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

What you all need to understand...

Best course of action is to just create a new server..and do not let any transfer of account..
People who keeps complaining about this are dupers themselves so you can shove your dupes up where the sun doesn't shine.

If they do exactly that..All would be well..Of course it would be better if they do add new contents(Cross-fingers)

Please do note this is coming from people who actually spent money to support the game they loved.

Think of it this way...Who would have felt more pain?

PS.I think this is actually the best way to end this here..
PSS. You could reply comments to this post
PSS. I'm going to make my post the last post in this thread.
PSSS. So don't waste your time to create another post in this thread.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-20 03:50:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

The opening of a new server is not a solution, it is a palliative.

The first thing to do is to stop the illegit programs from working into WLO environment.

Only after having implemented heavy anti-hacking, anti-third party measures you can start a new server.

Here I would add some link to useful threads:
-    "please read and consider" http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=21&ctid=98184&nfid=0
-    "New WLO guidelines according to Players Community members" http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=21&ctid=98292&nfid=0&

Signature
"Forever Red"
Posted on 2018-01-22 21:18:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Finally, good news indeed.

however, i think there is a problem with regards to the version of the game, maybe it is not compatible with windows 10 due issues in full screen option and even window mode. please IGG do something about it. 

thank you more powers to you guys!

Signature
done
Posted on 2018-02-01 14:56:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

GM Reply @ 02/01/18 13:02:18
Thank you for your patience.

We will take a note of your advice and try to make a new update in the near future. Thanks for your support, we do appreciate it. We hope that you will continue to enjoy playing our game.

Thank you for your continued support.

Latest response. Good news? Its not an automated reply afaik

Signature
Used to be no 1 pvp in scorpio .
Posted on 2018-02-03 06:37:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good Job Syam, this is an interesting news which seems to contraddict to the one received a few days ago and posted by xAmyAsuna here: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=21&ctid=98184&nfid=0&fcp=2&p=4

For the players community the "try" is not anything sufficient, if they hadn't settle a budget for WLO project, or choose an updating team, or simply communicate something official on forums, website or other platforms, then it will probably be required a bit more from IGG Inc., and it is wise to send them more tickets to ask them what they have in mind for WLO and if they are going to remove glitches, third party and hacking programs, update it, and make a new server.

Signature
"Forever Red"
Posted on 2018-02-03 16:07:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

How much longer are you going to beat this dead horse? lmao
If you're going to keep it open, maybe do something else besides ripping off whatever you can from children through the item mall all the while literally pushing other games down the fanbase's throats? The fanbase that can be summed up to a handful of honest, genuine players btw.
This is a shameless advertising platform, not a game.
Just let it die, okay? I too have loved and will love this game but only because of its emotional value , because I played it while young.
An no, IGG, ' buy points to get in game shit' is not a good event. It's not interactive. It's not fun.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-13 15:32:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

All I really would like to happen, is Burst feature to be removed, and make it so, that you can train at maps against normal mobs gaining enough exp to not take 1 week to hit a level.

If a new server happens, im 90% sure I would play again.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-21 02:54:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your time.

We are always doing our best to make it better, but it will be better for you to give us more time to do some adjustments.Hope you can understand on this matter.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day.

Was asking them if theres an update in the near future. This is their reply. No more automated reply I guess 8D

Signature
Used to be no 1 pvp in scorpio .