Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 21660

Total:#56

Create Thread

[Announcements] Breaking News : No Closure for WLO

Hot Topics [Copy link] 55/16663

Posted on 2017-12-29 18:12:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yessssss. Thank you so much. I thought it was going to shut down for real... i haven't played for 2 days lol. darn it. Now I can go open my drawings. :D I hope this game still keep going.

Signature
JuYa
Posted on 2017-12-29 23:55:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the BEST Christmas gift I've received despite being inactive reason, losing my hard earned chars was hurting my soul

Signature
Delta
Posted on 2017-12-30 01:11:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm so happy ;___; I am so happy! Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-30 02:23:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

It still won't make any difference considering there are still no updates bound and there are still dupes..I wouldn't mind if they actually created a new server and wipe out everything in that server.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-30 08:10:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG, you need to stop neglecting this game for real. Add new content, new pets. Do the things chinese wlo has for example. Balance the system. Do something at least.
If you want to keep it open, then make it worthwhile. You let the game we all love so much go to waste because of your negligience. The old servers are indeed just lost.

Do what some individuals were trying to do. Make a new server with all of the updated stuff.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-31 07:31:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

OMG
I haven't played in about...7-8 years but I checked to see what's going on with it and was so sad when I read the news. I had unbelievable fun and made so many memories. For real though those who played from 2008-2010 in Aries it was another level of fun because the community was so active, and there were so many petty rivalries, there were famous trolls and strong players. Serious i remember when the highest lvl player was xlindsay at 70 something lmao
 I joined the game when i was like 9/10 and now i'm 19 ;_; I think i might consider joining again but itll just make feel sad because most likely all my old friends don't play anymore

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-01 08:54:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you so much for bringing it back. One suggestion is please make it easier to level up for nonbursters. This will make the game more fun rather than have players set e-remote and walk away from the computer. You're not really playing the game by autoing and walking away. The computer is playing for you.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-03 04:47:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you so much! I am so proud and happy :heart:
Now we can say ,,we´ll play it forever (or till death :D)"

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-05 15:03:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please make a new server and clear every dupers from there. And do create a server without bursting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Used to be no 1 pvp in scorpio .
Posted on 2018-01-09 11:53:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I cant believe youre still here Taru lol. I saw you all the time back in taurus

Signature