Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 21445

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Announcements] Merge Servers

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/3753

Posted on 2017-09-08 07:43:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please fix Aries. I think it unfair all the other servers gets a face lift but Aries is left as is. Aries' economy is a mess and so difficult to play. I don't think it right for me to create a new character on one of these merge servers to take part in the changes being made. It takes long time to level up to throw it away and start all over again. Also bring back events too like the holiday ones where we need to gather pies or Christmas bells and go to welling village to exchange for prizes. By doing events in game, it will get more people to join game; thus making it more active.

Signature
Show kindness; not hatred to others :-)

IGN: Zefra on Aries  server
Posted on 2017-09-09 09:30:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

will aries be affected in server merge??
i mean like is the whole game going offline including aries for the upcoming merge, or just the server's that going to be merge?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-09 10:02:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

i have 2 chars which in slot 1 and slot 2 on the same server
1 char is high lvl and the other is a noob char lv <36, i cant delete the noob one coz i didnt remember the secret code, i had already report to customer service but no reply...will both of my chars will be deleted? or just the noob chars will be delete?im afraid that u delete both:cwy::cwy:

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-12 13:05:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why all server have US time zone? before 2 server (Virgo and Libra) running with EU time zone, now if i want to make any event's i need to wait on the night.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-17 16:28:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, Holy S*expletive*!

Guess I was kind of late to the party and find out that more than half of my units are gone:

• Material Storage Bins
  • Seed Storage Units
  • Syrup Storage Units
  • Manufacturing Units

And the ones were spared:
  • Antonov Series (one of which has the 2)
  • I-Series
  • Resource Drills
  • Store Unit
  • Communicator Unit (Testament has a 2 on it)
  • Kaiju Units
  • Syrup Manufacturers
  • Police Burster Units
  • TDome Units

And then it's one server (red nonetheless). Going to need 2 or 3 if we are going to have some breathing room. Since I managed to make the WLO work in my Win X CE, I will be trying to come back (only after R2Games is making a fuss on stuff that I am putting my guys on ice there).

Going to remember to get all of my keepables to LV 100 in the event we decided to go with Aries in a future merge (LOL). And now, time to rename Cancer to something I like =)

Signature
Wartune Server 632 US West [R2Games] - Mr. Kaiju
Galaxy Online II - Aeos

Vicious! Approach with Caution!