Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 21465

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Announcements] Merge Servers

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/4356

Posted on 2017-09-01 05:35:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear players, in order to increase player interaction and inject more fun into Wonderland, we will be holding a server merge during the maintenance on September 10 (GMT-5). Read on for more details on the servers involved and account management. Please take note of the following!
I. Merge Timing:
  The server merge will be held at 9:00pm  September 10th (GMT-5). It will start during the maintenance period, and is estimated to take 48 hours. If the merge is completed earlier, the game will be online early as well, so that our players can enjoy the game.
II. Merge Arrangement:
  While planning for the merge, we have taken into account the population of each server, the age of each server, the player levels, and other various factors, so that we can put into place an arrangement that is best for everyone. The servers involved in the merge are as follows; players can log into the game according to which server they were originally on.

Server merges:
1: Taurus: consists of the original Taurus, Leo, Libra ,Scorpio and Pisces merged into one.
2. Cancer: consists of the original Gemini,Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius and Cap&Aqu merged into one.
A total of 10 servers will be merged into 2.
*As server names will change after the merge, to prevent players from getting confused as to which server to enter, we’ve arranged things so that players can simply select which server they were originally on at the log-in window.
III. Regarding player accounts:
1. Characters:
After the merge, if a player account has characters on more than one server, the character with the highest level will be retained, and the rest will be deleted. For example: Account WL12345 has a Lv 100 character with no class transfer on SERVER1, a Lv 50 character after a class transfer on SERVER2, and a Lv 50 character with no class transfer on SERVER3, the Lv 50 character with a class transfer on SERVER2 will be retained, and the other two characters will be deleted.

The char below lv 36 may be deleted.
Please ascertain which character you would like to keep, and delete the others before the merge, to prevent the possibility of losing your favorite character.
2. Items:
After the merge, all the pets, items and gold coins stored in the Capitol by the retained character will be kept.
IV. Identical Character Names:
After the merge, if two players have the same character names, the older character will keep the original name, and the other character will have a “2” added to the back of the name. For example: if two players have characters called [KK], the character that was created later will be called [KK2] after the merge.
If you wish to change your character’s name after the merge, please contact us via the customer service feedback system on the homepage, customer service hotline, or fax to register your request. We will process your request as quickly as we can. The following rules apply:
1. We are unable to help you change your character’s name if it was identical to another player’s name, and changed by the system before the merge.
2. Each account is allowed to change the character name only once. Please be sure of the new name you desire before you submit a name change request.
3. Please take note that we are unable to help you change your character name on the spot. To minimize the time taken, please provide three or more names you would like to have when you submit your name change request. We will check all existing names against your name list, and pick a name according to your order of preference. (Please submit your names in order of preference, to facilitate this process.)
4. Please take note: Avoid special characters and symbols, as well as swear words and other unsuitable words, or we will not be able to help you change your character name.
5. IGG reserves all rights to make the final decision on whether to change a player’s character name.
V. Friends:
-After the merge, the friends list on the host server will be retained, and the friends lists on the component servers will be deleted.
-If your friend’s character is deleted after the merge, the character will be automatically removed from your friends list.
VI. Marriages:
-Marriages will be retained after the merge.
-If your marriage partner’s character is deleted after the merge, the marriage will cease to exist.
VII. Guilds:
-After the merge, the guilds on the host server will be retained, and the guilds on the component servers will be disbanded.
-If the guild leader is deleted after the merge, the leader’s guild will be disbanded.
-All Trojan War records will be deleted after the merge, and guilds will have to fight for control from square one. More chances and a better sense of achievement for all!
VIII. Rankings:
-Level rankings and Gold Coin rankings will be refreshed according to the data after the merge.
-Q&A, Team PK, and PVP Server ranking data will be deleted after the merge, and new rankings will be up after the corresponding events are held.

Don't join any event or purchase any item at the website during the maintenance.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-01 07:05:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

So if I have a character in slot 1 on Cancer and a character in slot 1 on Taurus on the same account, and the character on cancer is higher level, do I still lose the character on Taurus ?

What if we have a character in slot 1 on Cancer and a character in slot 2 on Virgo on the same account and the character in slot 1 on Cancer is higher, do we lose the character from Virgo even though it's in slot 2 ?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-01 07:29:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

You guys should preserve the 2 highest level in every account whether they are both in slot 1. Just like what your previous post is. Automatically delete all the lower level in an account with many characters in different servers and the 2 highest level should be automatically arrange in slot 1 and slot 2. So there will be no more argument when someone is character get deleted. You can't 15: Please Restart in slot 2 though. :D:ninja:

Signature
Fak u nup
Posted on 2017-09-01 09:10:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now this is killing my brain... if I have 3 chars on the same account BUT (after the merge) on 3 different servers, you delete the lower levels and keep just one... Brilliant! So we stick to 1 char slot... And let's say that I forgot the secret password for the ones i want to delete, I'm screwed, like many players.
Anyways... how about 20 round challenge and NT? are they gonna be 12 hours long or you get rid of some players and screw this up as well? I believe these were the biggest concerns on this topic.

I'd say to keep the chars on those 3 different servers (the highest level of each of them) and give us the possibility to reset our secrete codes (without needing the old one) so we can delete the ones we want within 24 hours. Just leave and announcement on the official site with the time limit of deleting them, this would help many players. Although, it wouldn't kill anybody to keep the 3 of them... or 2 chars per each server on the same account.

Also, do listen to most of the persons here and give us the 12 hours long 20RC and NT. Probably the best thing this merge could bring...

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-01 12:13:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 2 characters in the same account one in leo and the other one in virgo, leo's one is higher so that means virgo's one will be deleted?  since virgo and leo wont be merged together.will be much care if u just replied me . well u can compare between (Taurus,leo,Libra,scorpio and pisces) characters alone  and between (Gemini,cancer,virgo,Sagitta and Cap&Aqu) characters alone. so our favourite characters wont be deleted .that merge should make us enjoy wlo , how we gonna enjoy it and our characters will be deleted

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-01 14:22:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks you for the detailed information regarding the merge.
I have to say that even though I won't be affected, since my characters are in Aries. It is nice to see that IGG puts thought in the game, instead of just shutting it down.

Signature

e^pi(i)+1=0
Posted on 2017-09-01 23:27:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you for the update! Cancer server I go!

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-02 06:48:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why there no detail about Event's started time? will the Libra and Virgo have to follow US time zone after the merging or Event will be twice a day?

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-02 16:09:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is getting so confusing!  I understand that English may be your second language, so its difficult for you to explain properly.  Please try to answer my questions as best you can.

So here are my questions;

1. If I have 2 chars on the same account on the same server will I get to keep both chars?

2. Will all my inventory items, tent storage items, maid storage items, fortune eggs and gold in piggy bank be transferred with my chars to the new server?

3.  Will my tent items (piano, sofas, beds ... and manufacturing machines remain as well?

I need proper clarification !!!  to many people saying that we will lose our items.

PLEASE CLARIFY!!!!!!  I'm very frustrated.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-03 03:01:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are a lot of unanswered questions and some vague details about what's being kept and what's not. Please answer the following questions IGG.

Will items in public storage be retained ?

Will items in the player inventory be retained ?

Will items in tent storages be retained such as Cabinets, Warehouse, Coin Egg Machines, etc ?

Will pets in Beds be retained ?

Will pets currently with the character be retained ?

Will equiped gears be retained ?

Lets assume I have 2 characters on a single account and no other characters on that account on any other server, will BOTH be kept ?

Let assume I have a character in Cancer and Sagittarius( these are being merged together ) and i have a char in slot 1 on cancer and slot 2 on Sagittarius and no other chars on any other server, will they BOTH be kept ?

Lets assume I have a character in Cancer and Taurus( these are not being merged together ) and I have a char in slot 1 on cancer and slot 2 on Taurus and no other chars on any other server, will BOTH be kept ?

Lets assume I have a character in Cancer and Taurus( these are not being merged together ) and I have a char in slot 1 on Cancer and slot 1 on Taurus and no other chars on any other server, will BOTH be kept ?

On a legal note:

Some tent items cost money to obtain or can store items that cost money to obtain.

Some tent items cost money to obtain and can't be put in storage.

Suggested Solution:

Put up a form on the website you can access once logged. It should contain 2 drop down boxes, one drop down box for each slot for that account. BOTH boxes should list ALL characters on that account from BOTH slots. Players must choose 1 character in each drop down box and CANNOT choose the same character in both drop down boxes.

Example:

Username: asdf1 <- that's NOT my real username lol

Drop down box 1 - Character to transfer to slot 1
    Cancer Slot 1: Chiyaki
    Taurus Slot 1: TypeA
    Taurus Slot 2: 0x004
    Sagittarius Slot 2: Type A

Drop down box 2 - Character to transfer to slot 2
    Cancer Slot 1: Chiyaki
    Taurus Slot 1: TypeA
    Taurus Slot 2: 0x004
    Sagittarius Slot 2: Type A

ALL items, storages, pets, etc should be transferred with the character.

Doing it this way, assuming your database is setup how I think it is, IGG will only have to change the character's SLOT reference number, and the character's SERVER reference number.

All other characters WILL be deleted without any compensation.

Give players 2 weeks to complete this form on all of their accounts and send emails out to the emails registered on those accounts notifying them that they need to fill out the forum. Failure to fill out the form within the allotted time WILL result in your account being deleted without any compensation.

Accounts registered by inactive players using a fake email, tough luck.

This serves 4 purposes:

It gets WLO easy exposure as the merge may spark new interest for players who no longer play. Those players may come back.

Your team won't have to make any fancy algorithms to sift through the database, all the data they need will be given to them by the players.

You will be able to delete a lot of characters AND accounts as some people may not even fill out the form because they don't intend to ever play again.

The email serves as a legal notice and absolves IGG of any legal issues associated with deleting accounts, characters, and items purchased by the player.

Signature