Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 21465

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Announcements] About merging server

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/4679

Posted on 2017-08-16 10:26:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope they take into consideration new players. It shocking to find a new player; I know lol. I am level 70 on Aries. I got there by solo AFK training with regular remote. I joined Aries because it was the only server with other players. I have no GS or E-Remote as I don't pay for online games. I cannot buy anything from other players since everything is so expensive. I'm in no guild cause the guild I was in collapse and went inactive and no new guilds are available. Also I play when I can, not on everyday so that probably why I can't get in guild too.

Putting all high level players into one server will shift the game greatly. How do you expect me to continue to play with such a huge disadvantage? How do you expect new players to join if you get rid of low level players? I think you need to consider a rebalance and not just a merge. I enjoy the game very much and I will continue to play and hopefully get to where all you pro players are some day. Congrats to you all for your accomplishments! :-)

Signature
Show kindness; not hatred to others :-)

IGN: Zefra on Aries  server
Posted on 2017-09-13 22:51:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok,but i had a 27lvl char that was deleted sooooo..what happened?

Mod Edit: Removed swearing -Zuk

Signature
Hello every body