Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 21445

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Announcements] About merging server

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/4299

Posted on 2017-07-27 04:23:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

We will start the test in a short time.
we don't know the result :success or fail .

but one thing is important ,if the test is success ,and we start merging server,we will delete the chars whose level is below lv21.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-27 05:25:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wait what? When? What servers? How'd a forum mod know? Will the duped things disappear? Hb the forum server sections? Too many questions but yeah it's a giant step.

Signature
My Cuss Burst Thread:  http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=39&ctid=97482

My Quest Selling Thread:  http://wl.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=97411
Posted on 2017-07-27 09:18:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow, might check out the results once I'm back home.

I hope IGG staff took many factors into consideration, not to mention exactly the same char names. In other MMORPG, when they were merging servers and "player with the same names" issue happened, they solved it by adding "01, 02 ... " prefix or ending to the name. I wonder if the same solution will be implied here.

And yeah, one important thing that actually popped up in my mind. If you actually planned to merge all servers (hopefully), how will the issue of interserver PvP be solved?

Even though it might be a huge step for this game, I have no reasons or obligations to come back. Much better to stay in standby mode on Forums and solve non-technical problems.

Signature
Whales' WLO Guides and other stuff:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSTnvc5I1_zxR8or_Jq2qIg6fuYI0WQshARBPRZLrOs/edit?usp=sharing
Posted on 2017-07-27 11:26:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, that was very sudden.

You say you're testing 'in a short time', will you be posting it on the official Wonderland page first for those who don't look at the forum? How much time do people have before you start deleting characters? 

What exactly is 'in a short time'? A lot of missing information for something this big

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-27 16:43:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wew, things will get intresting ! And i have lots of questions popping into my mind one of them is: what will be the name of the server which regroups all servers ? :P

Btw delete the instant 190rbs instead of the below lvl 21 characters, the newbies must've worked harder on those chars than the "dupers" did on theirs...if you know what I mean *smh*

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-27 19:21:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Feels like this is coming several years late....

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-28 01:14:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Feels like this game is dying...

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-28 07:04:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Umm, is he really an administrator though? A troll?

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-29 21:42:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh no, I have storage alts that are level 10 with high level gear. :(

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-30 01:49:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is that a way to talk to customers? Im quite shocked to be honest: no hi, no thank you. No explainations. No deadline to fix our chars.

Many of us spent in this game much more money than for any expensive game. All we get in return is 3 sentences for something that should be explained step by step.

Also, no offense but noone reads this forum anymore. It used to be lively, but that was years ago. If you want to let people know about this important topic, you should put a thread on wlo's main page.

On my server for example, only few people knew about it. And for all the people who went on summer holiday, it's impossible for them to find out what's going on, and do anything about it, to save their storage alts etc. Im lucky im only leaving in 10 days, if I had gone two weeks earlier, I would have maybe lost two alts FULL of high lvl eqs, and all my compounding mats.

Such thing should be told at least one month (personally, I'd say 3 months) before it actually happens.

We dont need to know you're testing something. But we do need to know IF, WHEN and HOW changes will happen to us.

Don't get me wrong: I'm glad IGG is finally thinking of merging servers. I've been hoping for it for years. But I just think this post was rude and careless. We're customers, we're adults, we work too. We know there's a better way to deal with changes in provided services than this.

Sorry, I needed to vent. And sorry about my english. I just hope I was understandable.

Signature