so i noticed i have only 89 posts when i had way more...not that i give an eff anymore, but yea way to fuq things up. posters with less posts than me are members while mine still says newbie. just delete my fuqing account here d o u c h e s.
This is sad ;-; all childhood on the forums gone. I started this game not long after the game official release. I never posted on the forums before but I always enjoyed viewing people's thread and this was honestly the best community ever. Thanks for everyone's major contributions on the old forum.
I don't know if this is the right place to put it but could we have a delete post button like we did in old forum? Maybe I can't find it but all I see is edit post in settings.
At long last, the page list of a thread is finally available at the TOP of the thread as well as being available at the BOTTOM of the thread (it used to be available at the bottom of the thread only).
Another nifty feature added is that users are now able to go directly to the last reply of a thread without the need to click the thread title. All you have to do is to click the part where the not-so-subtle arrow is pointing at.
Thank you admins for adding these two features and MistycalBlue for the information. I'm sure lots of people will find these new features helpful.
Do note though, that both features mentioned are not available on MOBILE platform.
Eh, not sure what else to add here haha.
A typical example when big company doesn't meet the demands of it clients.
- Sir, we have a budget to spend, so do we have to patch the client or do something about the botters? Maybe GM have to start actually patroling servers?
- Pfft, ridiculous! No one needs this, Carl. Just let us update something useless, as we always do.
- A something that is working good, sir?
- Yes, a.. forum for example. It seems pretty okay still.
- Good choice, sir. Can I also suggest to purge the image data and kill the stickers? Only no one uses stickers nowadays.
- A great idea, subordinate. Budget approved!
this has to be one of the worst downgrades to any forum i have ever visited on the internet o.O kills any hope of wlo ever being revived again (like there really was a chance, not for the past 6 years at least)
Mod Edit: Took out profanity. - MB