Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 21267

Total:#99

Create Thread

[Announcements] Change of Forums

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/14362

Posted on 2016-04-04 23:49:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

so i noticed i have only 89 posts when i had way more...not that i give an eff anymore, but yea way to fuq things up. posters with less posts than me are members while mine still says newbie. just delete my fuqing account here d o u c h e s.

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-08 00:03:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is sad ;-; all childhood on the forums gone. I started this game not long after the game official release. I never posted on the forums before but I always enjoyed viewing people's thread and this was honestly the best community ever. Thanks for everyone's major contributions on the old forum.

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-13 09:11:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

GIF avatars are not working.

Signature
Posted on 2016-04-14 10:00:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if this is the right place to put it but could we have a delete post button like we did in old forum? Maybe I can't find it but all I see is edit post in settings.

Signature
Help each other and together you can make a better world :-)
Posted on 2016-04-25 23:55:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

i can't play the WLO. the we is busy!!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-03 02:18:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

[Updated feature]

At long last, the page list of a thread is finally available at the TOP of the thread as well as being available at the BOTTOM of the thread (it used to be available at the bottom of the thread only).

[NOTICE: The following function is not available as of 19/05/2016. Will update when it's working again or taken down permanently. LATEST UPDATE: Rejoice humans, the following function is working again as of 23/05/2016!]

Another nifty feature added is that users are now able to go directly to the last reply of a thread without the need to click the thread title. All you have to do is to click the part where the not-so-subtle arrow is pointing at.

Thank you admins for adding these two features and MistycalBlue for the information. I'm sure lots of people will find these new features helpful.

Do note though, that both features mentioned are not available on MOBILE platform.

-Ethan

Signature

Forum Rules: http://tinyurl.com/wlforumrules

Posted on 2016-05-09 06:54:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Everything is so new. haha I couldn't understand it.

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-28 19:37:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

A typical example when big company doesn't meet the demands of it clients.

- Sir, we have a budget to spend, so do we have to patch the client or do something about the botters? Maybe GM have to start actually patroling servers?
- Pfft, ridiculous! No one needs this, Carl. Just let us update something useless, as we always do.
- A something that is working good, sir?
- Yes, a.. forum for example. It seems pretty okay still.
- Good choice, sir. Can I also suggest to purge the image data and kill the stickers? Only no one uses stickers nowadays.
- A great idea, subordinate. Budget approved!

Signature
Posted on 2016-07-02 11:37:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

this has to be one of the worst downgrades to any forum i have ever visited on the internet o.O kills any hope of wlo ever being revived again (like there really was a chance, not for the past 6 years at least)
/rant

Mod Edit: Took out profanity. - MB

Signature