Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 42982

Total:#10

Create Thread

[(US) Cancer] Enter Genisys

[Copy link] 9/811

Posted on 2017-09-23 15:15:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings Cancer:

You may not know me because I haven't done much in your server as far as characters were concerned. However, I was once Capricorn's favorite son that some looked up to. Some liked me because I was vigilant with not only its economy but of the behavior that was within. Some didn't like me and often wind up being a casualty on a long list of fallen.

Don't worry, I won't do the pricing thing because I wasn't that good with it; I relied on my 2nd in command for such and now she's passed on. I left a short time after the funeral that was live cast and presented by my units, never to say a word.

Years later, and in a rut with another gaming developer (I don't know what is up with that country of people as my stereotype for them being intelligent is all gone now), I've decided to return to WLO. I was a few moments too late as I didn't get wind of it until an hour before it (the merge) took place.

When the dust had settled, and I dove in (through a list of accounts I have saved), I had lost more than half of my empire: manufacturers, seed storage units, syrup storage unit, materials storage, and my resource storage bin. Most carried materials, resources like ores, wood, etc., syrups, seeds, and manufacturing equipment. All gone in a blink of an eye.

Well, no point in crying over spilled milk.

However, I was spared the following for my use: Resource Drillers (aka Farmers), my Alchemist, my Pure STR Burst Units (aka Police Bursters), my i-Series, my Shopkeeper, the Original Antonov, and a few small time characters spread about.

Currently, I am rebuilding and re-organizing units in the event of a future merge with either Taurus, Aries, or even both for the final nail in the coffin. This way, if a merge does happen, I won't lose them all because of conflicts like this. I've also taken a new name for myself: Genisys. The Godfather will be laid to rest and only will be used when I need to do some alchemy.

I know rebuilding is going to take a while, but I will feel much better once I get my empire back at 75% and provide my sales to folks out there: mainly syrups and mats (as equipment, I don't think anyone needs since it's all "advanced";). If anyone knows of a good price for syrups (no noob prices as I had seen 250 for one and I think that's too much as well), let me know.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-16 23:36:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kaiju Kommander's Log

EcoGro (Syrup Groweries) had a reorganization of equipment and units. New units were made, leveled, and had all equipment transferred from the much older units that IGG messed up with their little server merge. Extra junk on the new units were discarded and/or transferred to a storage unit so inventory spaces can be used for the growing of fruit that will manufacture into syrup to power up the PBP units and/or to be sold to the public. I will attempt to get IGG to rename one of the old units into a name I wanted; else, I might just strip it out of equipment (to be held in the armory) and re-create it/level it to the desired level (whichever is faster for me). These old units will either be made into a store-based environment or into extra storage units.

---S---K---Y---N---E---T--- is underway. Upon discovery of a good amount of important resources that I needed on several small-time units, my manufacturing/assembly line will continue on its design course to be fully functioning so materials can be mass produced, used, or sold in shops. Elevators were also found on several units that will be transferred to the assembly line to make better use of the spaces within for the organization of equipment. Time will tell until these units are ready to mass produce AFK-style.

K-Vault will soon come to the empire. These are the Armoured Transports of the syrup world. A prototype was made prior to IGG's merge that proved successful (just didn't level it up enough because I didn't know this will happen); EcoGro was producing massive amounts of syrups at the time that storage has ran out for the surplus that production of syrups was paused until the syrups in circulation were used up.

Most of these units have been relocated to Mars for isolation without possibility of being moved anywhere else unless development is made to level them up further. I am not planning to do any questing with my main units for some time until probably the first of next year as I am transitioning from Wartune (most of my guildies are moving to other guilds and I will have a sleeper to keep the guild alive until R2, like IGG, can pull their heads out of their collective four point of contact and make the game enjoyable again) to this game. I know one thing for certain, that these units in development will be able to withstand future merges (if any) onto the other clusters with resources, materials, and equipment in tact.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-25 11:09:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kaiju Kommander's Log

Since my time of being on WLO more than WT, I've managed to accomplish much. I've got my first Disconnect 44 error and laughed since IGG can't handle my connection of cable (60 MBPs) to their dial-up. It was mainly because of the massive amount of players that were crowding places like Starters, Upper North Island, Kelan, and Carnie. I am hoping they will open more branches so people can "breathe" as they venture about.

I am pleased to say that my Police Bursting Prototypes (PBPs) are now complete in their bursting and refinement (by use of Forgotten Scrolls). Man, can they poke as I thought they would either die or get spawned by having such a low CON value when I took them to get their second Potential Pill. I was lucky enough to bring a water to freeze up the fire(s) as mess = instant death/spawning if one of them were hit with it and in turn strike at the rest of the team. It'll probably be a pain to RB them or train them beyond with this low value, so I am just going to take them to the end (at 199) with as much STR I can get.

So far, everything is going okay.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-25 15:38:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember doing my cuss team's RB and JS/DS. It was a nightmare, because their CON were ridiculously low as well. Had to use a GPS every time my character spawned, and several Ice Packs.
199 is a long way tho, you must have good patience.

Signature
✼ Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://bit.ly/2nQnj1Z
✼ NEW WLO SCAMMER LIST! http://bit.ly/2BVxVB6
✼ PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://bit.ly/2smnarL
All our words from loose using have lost their edge
Posted on 2017-10-25 16:24:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Figured I am in for the long haul this time around, so I might get to 199 (if the game doesn't cut off before then).

I've also been noticing some additional bursting locations (and pets being used) that go beyond the beetles, so I will do some experimental bursting in the first hour before sleeping (as I have units that are able to capture larger level pets in Rome or Athens to give to lower units) to see if such would be a benefit to leveling up the waters I have as Res Drills, Syrup Makers, Mat Manufacturers, and Storage Units (for now, as the stores will be much later once I get a nice cache going).

GPS is always a must, hence why I have four. I haven't thought of the Ice Packs, but will make some to have in the future for any other battles that will use mess.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-16 02:08:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kaiju Kommander's Log

Well, what can I say? It's been a while since I had last transmitted and there was that bit where WLO was going to end at one point (don't worry, it's been spared for now).

I've decided to work on my assets on Orville (formerly known as Cancer) so they can be merge ready (if we are to get one more before anything) into the other servers and I won't have to worry on such. The other servers, Polaris (Aries) and Solaris (Taurus), will have 1 or 2 Ark based characters to warehouse any and all IMs possessed. All others will be discontinued (deleted) eventually as I hardly play on them.

My Syrup Growers "EcoGro" are complete for now with their equipment, uniforms, and layout. There are a total of 8, so I will be pumping more syrups out for stockpiling and/or selling. I am not going to sell at 150g or more because it's more of a noobish figure, so I decided I will sell for around 65-70g a piece within the stores I will drop onto a nice spot so people can buy during 2x (sometimes, since I will use some 2x to develop my growers, assemblers, and drills further when needed). I am well aware at that price, there will be those who will buy and try to resell (good luck to them since they will have all that syrup to sell while I reload my shops from my armoured storage units to max capacity once again). But, I won't start selling for another month as I have other projects that are ahead.

I've added 2 more drills to my Resource Drill Lineup, bringing the total to 8 as well. It will be time for me to have those two to the specs of the other six in service (need to do some quests to be on par). I've decided to rework their base layout as well as uniform specs to differentiate them from other units I have in my deployment. I have 40 cabinets to make (I got the 6 assemblers going) as well as probably 8 Material cabinets for additional high value/quality materials storage. The final purpose for them (aside from materials gathering and gold generating) will be determined as time goes along.

For now, my manufacturing line and growers are based in the desert of Mars. I may want to move to a better zone for complete isolation one day in the future.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-18 14:24:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kaiju Kommander's Log

The drills are in full force now.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-20 09:57:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow, Xeno building another army once more? xD :D

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-01-20 14:39:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Heh heh, Taru. You know me all too well. Well, I am just going into resource drilling (for gold generation, mats, syrup), assembly lining, and syrup making (either to be consumed or to be sold). I probably won't be questing or doing other things since we're on borrowed time until IGG finally decides to put the final nail right in (never got info as to how long the contract is renewed for), so I treat each day as my last.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-12 12:46:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kaiju Kommander's Log

I know it's been a while since my last transmission. Aside from renovating my home, playing on Norn Saber Online (yeah, even though the English pack was applied, I am still trying to learn my way around Chinese), and deploying through WLO, things have been really busy for me. Trying to get both Phase II and III done before the Spring Season shows about so my guests will come and enjoy.

Got myself a new 29in Barrel type cooker and smoker assembly that I've been roasting burgers, chicken, and ultimately ribs to their richness and flavor.

For now, I will pop in every once in a while on WLO to say something (through Genisys) and hoping all will be fine.

Signature