Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 26943

Total:#29

Create Thread

[(US) Gemini] Restoring Gemini

Hot Topics [Copy link] 28/3073

Posted on 2015-09-17 22:57:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

i see you have the heart to restore/ build up the gemini again but i think you might have to consider many things as if you alone making those syrup gonna be wasting your time
why not let everyone train at shark know the alt you have (which have glaze table) then tell them to send you extra fish to you as they are easy to collect and no need time to make it
all you need is contact the one who sell you cheap wood(the other one have heart for rebuild gemini) or supply free wood for you
and i don't think giving fishy/syrup is a good way, in further the economy of gem will gone messy, sell it in a cheap way is much better than giving all, giving some is good but not tons to 1 acc, maybe you can give 5-10 stack of fishy to each acc. This is my suggestion
sorry that i couldn't help much as my laptop is kinda slow and my internet connection is bad.
i might just can help in some easy stuff

Signature
Posted on 2015-09-18 03:38:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

btw can i know your IGN for further discussion?

Signature
Posted on 2015-11-12 21:57:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to help to ! I will be on around december or january #/monkey (77) #/monkey (14)

Signature
Posted on 2015-11-12 22:52:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hope people will still be around by then. xD

Signature
Posted on 2015-11-13 08:01:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Try to atleast

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-04 04:39:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know this is a relatively old thread, but just wondering if there's anyone still playing in this server? I just came back, I can offer help with pet quests and such, maybe some medium tier equips, hope there are still people playing here.

Signature
Posted on 2016-08-24 15:30:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

GEMINI is the BEST!

Signature
https://gyazo.com/0613e48f5256717d844df2dcba3b4cc1
Posted on 2016-10-09 22:43:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there! I have to say that just reading this thread helped me to decide to come to Gemini. I'm a very new player that can't help much with alot of the things that you are discussing. But I wanted to offer a bit of cheerleading for Gemini. Keep up the efforts to revive the server. They got my attention and made me want to join Gemini. If it can draw me to this server, it can draw other new players and maybe some vets that find their servers unwelcoming.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-03 13:02:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of these are relatively nice solutions to these problems, but ultimately these are mere symptoms to a much bigger illness that is killing not only Gemini, but wlo altogether. I've been a player since 2007ish, back when trollz was a trendy kid's site and youtube was wracked with cat videos and lolrandomz humor. I digress.

The fact of the matter is that we are witnessing the decay of wlo. Not enough new players are joining, the existing players likely aren't producing as much revenue as before when the game first began. No money gained for igg means that less care and attention will be given to it, and one day, we may even face the death of wlo as a whole. Without proper and active maintenance, like when they actually did like, holiday stuff (if I remember correctly, they didn't even do the Christmas Bell event last year, there wasn't even christmas music playing), the staff essentially shoots themselves in the collective foot, because a game not well-taken care of is going to make new players loathe to stay.

Without new players to potentially provide revenue to the game, wlo may never return to the lively place it once was. It's too niche of a community right now, and we're stagnated as a result. If we want wlo to keep going, it's up to us to be essentially unpaid advertisers. We need to sell this game. If you have friends that like turn-based mmos, tell them about wlo. If they've never played an mmo but like gaming, tell them about wlo. If you want this game to thrive again, we need to get people to join.

I think that this is easier said than done, given that more things that drive new players away are listed in OP's post. Everything is overpriced, most people are really only talking in world to sell their stuff. It's empty and unwelcoming, and stinks of a pay to win game past its peak. At this point we have two options. Hunker down, suck it up, and change things or watch wlo die.

----

EDIT: I just logged in for the first time in a year. RIP Gemini, I guess.

Signature