Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 35394

Total:#2

Create Thread

[(US) Taurus] returning player looking for help

[Copy link] 1/100

Posted on 2018-09-27 10:50:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

i last played about 2 years ago, and im looking to get back into the game; I have a level 95 Fire building into Wit when RB, and i tried asking in the world channel about cuss  burst but I was told that people don't sell that for gold, and instead for pots (which im not sure how to get)

i thought about restarting on a different server because i heard that the taurus economy isn't good due to the dupe exploit, but I have a lot of strong items, teleport scrolls etc so i kind of dont want to throw that away

does anyone have any advice for where to go from here? getting to 180 so i can RB would be ideal but I don't know who to approach to buy cuss burst from, and even then I don't know what to give in exchange anymore

(also if there are any guilds on taurus I would love to join one! thank you) :heart:

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-27 14:26:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can rb from level 100, doesn't have to be 180, your cape will simply have lower stats.

I can help you burst on Cancer server, I do not play on Taurus. Everything can be bought with gold on Cancer, still. It is easy to get low-ranked IM like teleportation scrolls again on a new server, since those things are being sold for gold too, and gold can be obtained with selling e.g. built furniture or vehicles.

Starting over when you are just level 95 yet is not too hard I'd say.

If you want to stay on Taurus, I wish you good luck to find some kind people who are more open to help you, you seem like a friendly person to me. ;-)

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY