Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 35386

Total:#5

Create Thread

[(US) Taurus] Journal of a Wanderer~

[Copy link] 4/140

Posted on 2018-07-06 09:29:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yayyyyyy I'm back! After much deliberation, I decided to return to the game, though sadly it had to be on my ooooold account with two characters I can't delete, so I had to move to Taurus. Still can't get on the FabulaLux character's account even on my desktop, so I'm just gonna say 'screw it' and move on.

There's not much to actually speak of right now, I just made the character after all. I might actually give him an actual characterization elsewhere, too...We'll see! I do know that I want to make him probably an Earth Knight, but we'll see~

I'll post more later! Hope you guys have fun now that I have to restart again. XD

Signature
Characters:
- FabulaLux (Aries1, Fire, LVL37, main)
Posted on 2018-07-06 12:16:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hoho, glad to see some people don't give up so easily on the game. However I wouldn't pick Taurus (I believe this is the most toxic combo of past servers possible).

Signature
Whales' WLO Guides and other stuff:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSTnvc5I1_zxR8or_Jq2qIg6fuYI0WQshARBPRZLrOs/edit?usp=sharing
Posted on 2018-07-06 13:58:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome back! Keep pictures about your story coming. :-)

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-07-06 16:42:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

i dunno, taurus is pretty okay IMO, my vists to aries was always filled with toxicty on world.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-06 21:03:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

First, respect for restarting your playthrough. Hopefully you got your mail & acc data written somewhere ( because that's quite important? )
 Second, i'm kinda curious in what you mean by characterization, you mean like roleplaying or something else ? We'll see, looking forward your new adventures :^)

Signature