Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 35396

Total:#3

Create Thread

[(US) Taurus] CUSS BURST (NEED FIRE)

[Copy link] 2/286

Posted on 2018-04-14 21:50:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi There! 

Im going to train my char( not sure the exactly date when to start, maybe on May ).. so here i need one/two fire (already have one fire with cuss skill)..im doing it free, bcoz i dont want to spend much money to buy points for e-remote only hahaha (since igg threw out mobile credit payment option....sob)...
i will train my char to lv 100 only, so you can add another one char (any element) after im done.

Alert:

1. During training, you dont have to login ur account, i will do it for you to ensure the connectivity. So change it to temporary password.
  2. NO SCAM involved :D
  3. Im not rich though so cant afford mall point to buy scroll for my weapon/armor for the best exp...im just a normal player 

PM Me (^Mirana^) on Taurus server if you are interested. :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-15 05:53:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm going to be totally honest with you...

From what i have read from your post, i'm assuming you need another fire or two to deal damage for your cuss burst. If that is the case, what does he gain from your service? 

Even if your service is free, consumers gain nothing and your character would have most of the exp. 

The fact that you have to include "No Scam Involved with a smiley" actually makes me more suspicious of you.

PS. Your post is confusing. People might have thought you needed cuss burst but then upon further reading it seems like you are going to do cuss burst for other.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-15 08:41:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

im sorry if u guys misunderstood me. i just need a team who want to train together, about piloting the account, its not necessary if they dont want to, can control by themselve, i just want to ensure they dont get dc thats why i prefer to control, 
n i dont really care about the lvl of the members...also i dont care if someone want to just train their pet in my burst team. i also can provide SP food for during training, just they need to have eremote. thats all..

im not a native english speaker though..so it easily to be misunderstood.

Signature