Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 162271

Total:#10

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] WLO abandonment

[Copy link] 9/377

Posted on 2018-09-28 14:54:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have just came back into the game to re live it and as I look at the chinese version, the mobile, and this version I see how much WLO has been abandoned. No updates, the facebook has been removed, and so on. It sucks that this is what it has become. The games population would shoot up if there was an update. I miss all the events but at least this server isn't dead...

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-28 20:49:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Eh, it could be worse :^)

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-28 22:52:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Think of the bright side, this game was destined to die back in January and somehow they extended this game's lifespan. The chinese version doesn't have much updates as well. Not sure about the phone version.

And like what Braolet has stated, It could have been worst.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-29 17:00:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wlo is a sad sight, at least this wlo is. My server is mostly chat now. But i wanted to comment on this thread, because this version of wlo might be dead, but the mobile version isn't. It's not just a thing for the mobile device anymore, but a client for pc has been made. Now it works just like old the type wlo as we know it, but optimized and with updates, new pets, new pet rbs, new eq and daily maintenance. It's great!

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-30 01:16:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I kind of left the WLO scene because let's face it, most of my friends had moved on with their lives. However, I found this thing that opened up a large portal to a different world; a world where space and fun can co-exist. Seems like events are still running strong for the moment. I could not complain.

Yeah, I done the phone version of WLO as well but kind of fell off the loop as well. You get free gems where you can still buy some IM. However, until I know for certain that my eq won't break because I had faced off a player with an overleveled pet (player is 30, pet is 70), I won't participate even though I can kick said pet's ass.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-30 04:42:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was more than annoyed when i first started playing wlo mobile, because of the thing you are mentioning. Low lvl chars with Louis at lvl 50 or above. But this is only a problem in the very beginning of the game, since these low lvl chars with high lvl louis are nothing but gem collectors. We get free im gems by doing lots of stuff, pvps being one of them. One account can hold two chars, one in slot 1 and one in slot 2, and these two chars "share" im-gems. Therefore, in slot 2 people create a gem-collector-alt, who is made only to collect gems for the char in slot 1. The gem collector is low lvl with a higer lvl pet, because when the system is setting up pvps it looks at the lvl of the char only not pet lvl. So a lvl 9 will meet chars around the same lvl. But people train the pet on the low lvl char to win pvps more easily. This "problem" stops once you reach lvl 30 or so, since you will only meet "real" chars at that point, where char and pet lvl match. So no problem really! It's an awesome game, and that's where wlo lives on and evolves. Having rb Charlotte, Angela, Eva is a blast. Eva is a true beast:heart:

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-30 07:44:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

A mobile game is still a mobile game. Let's face it, most of us plays WLO with more than 2 clients at one time. I'm often on 8 chars at once. The fact that you can't do that, unless you play with multiple phones is already a big turn-off. Right now, you have 2 choices, stay for the sake of reliving your memories with this game or get on with life and move on, aka uninstalling the game. 

PS. There is a third choice and that is to play the HK's version of WLO,basically everything except Charlotte.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-30 08:02:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Um sorry to say, but wlo mobile is not longer a just mobile game. It runs on pc just like old wlo. You just download the client for pc on the website and there you go. And you can run as many clients as your pc allows:D. At this time i only have 6 chars, and they all run at the same time, just like english or chinese wlo. Only difference, wlom runs faster than old wlo. There is a guide on youtube on where to finde the pc client if you want to try to play it on your pc.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-01 17:57:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah lol I have the mobile on pc and its fun but kinda empty unless im on the wrong server lol. I also play the chinese wlo which is always full and I have it translated so I get go through easy with free e remote. It just sucks to see how the english version is lacking in all the awesome thing the other two have,because most people left because of the lack of updates and lack of attention the english wlo was getting.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-04 04:50:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

If i want to play a mobile game. i would play it on a phone. ITS CALL MOBILE GAME FOR A  REASON. That said, if i wanted to play on PC, i coulda just play on the HK/TW client instead of walking around in some ghost town with mobile interface. Wasn't the mobile game in chinese in the first place? Make no difference at all whatsoever. 

Why does IGG's WLO doesn't have updates? SIMPLE. Licensing rights expired. Doesn't see a future for the game so doesn't extend the rights. Chinesegamer is doing well so they don't really care if IGG extend the licensing rights or not. Does all these make sense to you now?

Signature