Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 162271

Total:#5

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] Looking for Advice

[Copy link] 4/191

Posted on 2018-09-21 10:25:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Returning player here, starting over on Aries server. I'll list what I'm after and see if you guys can help an old goat.

1) My GF and I are looking for a guild, whilst being low levels still we have knowledge of the game and are reliable players, we surely can help in the future with quests and other stuff.

2) Can anyone put me on par on average price in gold for IM items? What is the best item to sell?

3) Also is it cheaper to buy a cuss burst service or to start make my own team?

4) I'm worried about the server shut down, do you guys think is worth invest in WLO or the thing is going to hell?

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-21 17:17:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Look for MoonOfMercy from this forum. That is probably the best active guild right now.

2) I can honestly tell you best way to earn money is by alchemy. Ever since the Catastrophe struck, most IM aren't that expensive anymore. 

3) There are people here who does free cussing service because they are nice people like from the above mentioned guild. Not telling you to exploit it but use it and then give back to society.

4) In any case, it isn't that worth it. If you really do enjoy it and could spare some then it might be worthwhile for you.(Like tons for example) 

I hope this helps in any sort of form.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-21 21:44:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for the reply. What do you mean by the Catastrophe?

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-22 00:54:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

There were 2 periods of time where tools (cheats) exploit a bug and duplicated items. It had since ended but already too much damage been done.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-02 11:33:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

You`re welcome to join Relentless guild, if you`re active. (:
We are active.
We also made Discord server just for guildmates, so you can contact everyone whenever.
If you`re interested, whisper me in-game. (:

Signature
skaistule / lott / Hypnotic / Malibu
---------------------------------------------
Aries server