Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 161840

Total:#17

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] Character Progress Journal~

[Copy link] 16/770

Posted on 2018-03-25 20:09:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hiiiiiii everyone! I'm finally back with another update - but this one's relatively small for reasons I'll get into later!

So, as you can see, I finally reached LVL 30! I'm actually really happy with that, small as it may be. Maybe now I won't be quite so vulnerable to those rude squirrels so I can catch one to finish the Saar's quest. And so I can stop beating up frogs, that'd be nice too. XD

Trying to get dye through fishing too. I know I only need a couple of them for now to get the eye drops and maybe another for the clothing dye, but I don't know what level you can actually get it at. All I know is that it's possible with a high enough level in fishing and a Luxury Fishing Tool. x-x

Sadly, though, I haven't been able to get too much done otherwise. I wouldn't be shocked if people in the RabbitHouse discord saw when I was talking there, but I encountered some huge computer issues over the weekend. We had to basically trick Win8 to reset to factory settings for it to fix itself, so I've spent all weekend getting stuff set up again. I lost eeeeeverything I had, including the save file to an LP I was doing on my YT channel I was hoping to get back to, since I didn't have anything with me to save that stuff with.

Hopefully, the next update will be a little more interesting, so sorry for the dull one this time around. xwx

Signature
Characters:
- FabulaLux (Aries1, Fire, LVL37, main)
Posted on 2018-03-26 08:55:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

im really enjoying reading this i look forward to seeing you on more adventures :)

Signature
I'm just a grind player and thought i would share my experiences with you all
Posted on 2018-03-26 23:25:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

[EDIT: Saved for another day]

Signature
Characters:
Posted on 2018-04-03 22:31:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hiiii everyone! I have a new update!
And yes, I quite like my beginner clothes. I wonder if you can dye them? 030

Not much new has gone on, because a bad case of mental illness symptoms cropped up and I've been fairly busy, but I did manage to level up some! However, I'm at a bit of a loss here...

I wanted to make an alternate character and use this one as help with training (a character I've never used in fact, that being Kurogane Juzo), but it seems Aries is full - I keep getting the Disconnected:21 error when I try to make him. I'm considering moving to Cancer...but I'm not sure. I don't want to leave Aries and I don't want to leave the guild I'm in, so maybe I'll make this one a secondary character or something. 

Right now, I'm waiting for a ticket to come back that has a character I lost the deletion pass for, but it's been a few hours already so hopefully it gets here soon. It's actually why I keep all my character statistics in a notepad document now, because I've been trying to figure out the code on my own for a number of weeks. :x

I did manage to get through the Undeserved Roca quest, though! It was a tad difficult, though. I had to dismiss her at one point so I can leave the jail cell area, because I was a tad under-leveled. Thank goodness for those daily login bonuses! xwx Still trying to figure out why the flame puzzle in the Holy Leader's house won't work, though...

But yeah, other than that, not much has been going on. If I can't delete the unwanted character, I'll still keep this journal going with this one, I may just not work on her as much. If I can make it work, great - you guys will get to see a character I'm actually giving an actual characterization and story to! owo/

That's it for now, but I hope you all have a wonderful day~

Signature
Characters:
Posted on 2018-04-15 11:38:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

*casually lets me character fish as I write this while the turntable turnabout plays in the background* 

Hi again~! So, I managed to level up quite a bit over the past...eh, two weeks I'd say?

I did a lot of training in that beetle cave and with the senior beetles that everyone goes to in order to level up, and I'd say it worked out pretty well! Might see if I can finally use the squirrels to train more often though, I don't get very much EXP from the beetles even during the x2 events with an added potion/statue. =3=

Though, I did decide on something because of the last update I posted; I will not be bursting or cuss bursting. It's a player-made strategy, after all, so chances are it's not necessary to do. Besides, I'd rather not add to the character limit issue - at most, the only other character I'll have on Aries is the second slot character you get with the single account. Well, once the ability actually opens back up, since IGG wouldn't help me delete those old characters last time. =A= 

Besides, I like the challenge~ So, you guys are stuck with this, it's not like I need to do updates on bursting anyway. There are tons of those already. XD

Other than that, not to much has gone on. I've been trying to gather up all the Harl Grass I need to make a second Wooden Bed for the Bunk Bed, which is a pain, but other than that I've been too busy with other things. Life is a thing, I guess~ @W@

Hopefully, I'll have a bigger update soon, but I figured I'd leave this one here~!

Signature
Characters:
Posted on 2018-04-15 14:39:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

The beetle cave is a nice place to go to. I also enjoyed training at pine forest, I think it suits your level.

I think it's great that you wish to proceed with your character without burst. It's a challenge, and I think if you are determined it will be a piece of cake! Plus I think it would be more enjoyable to read a diary about someone training to 100 rather than bursting to 180. It's always fun to read where you go to train, and strategies.

I also don't think if you make few alts, that it would be adding to the character limit issue. As long as you use the alts, then never feel like it's not your right to make them! This game sometimes would need several alts in-order to multitask.

Harl grass gathering was the worst! D:  I remember AFK(ing) at dragonflies for hours just to pick up a handful.

Cordially

Signature
✼ Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://bit.ly/2nQnj1Z
✼ NEW WLO SCAMMER LIST! http://bit.ly/2BVxVB6
✼ PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://bit.ly/2smnarL
All our words from loose using have lost their edge
Posted on 2018-04-18 10:53:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh look, a quicker update this time~

Well, for one, I finally got my hands on some dye from fishing! It's taken a long time, but I was finally able to change my character's eyes to what I wanted, since I wasn't sure what to do originally and made them nearly black because of it. Someone was also super kind and decided to give me F-Dream Xmas Hat, Suit, Boots and the Sky Sword. I nearly flailed kujyhtgrfed

Other than that, I've been training Niss to get her strong enough to equip the Belly Chain Necklace I got a while back. I think it'll help her a lot both in the MATK and HP department, since she's such a squishy lil mage. I lost a lot of my amity to those rude beetles and frogs, so we're back to fighting chickens. Just two more levels to go, tho! I also managed t finally get enough Harl Grass to make the Bunk Bed, so that's a thing too. Still not sure what's up with the flames in the Holy Leader's Secret Chamber quest tho. I think I messed it up or something. htgrfedwsa

Oh, and since I'm making this main chara an actual character, I got around to drawing her! Sadly, I have to only give a small preview of the work in progress art for those not in the RabbitHouse discord server, but you can see the full WIP here!

And for the reference...

Other than that, not much else to cover~! xwx/

Signature
Characters: