Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 162210

Total:#18

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] Character Progress Journal~

[Copy link] 17/2166

Posted on 2018-03-09 23:43:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

I figured I should go ahead and make this, because I get bored with characters far too quickly. XD So, my main, I'm working on making a Fire Killer, but I still have a long way to go. So, why not let you guys see the progress of a returning player that never really got past the stuff in Welling Village try to figure out the parts of the game most people have figured out? XD

I actually never knew this spot was here until today. XDDD I spent the past two or three days gathering up stuff to make the Great Fishing Tool, and wow did it take a while. Still, I'm glad I did it, it's one more thing I never managed to do before!

Speaking of progress, I never got nearly as much stuff done in my house before as I have here! Before, I don't think I ever even made the Storage Unit. It was...bad. I was not a very good player. ujyhtgrfed

So, here is where I am while I type this up; I'm just farming for Harl Grass. I need some to make a rope ladder so I can go see what's down in the well in the Holy Village. I'm sure my stats look horrible compared to most people's, but it's a slow process!

Still not very good at the social part of MMOs though. I struggle a lot with Social Anxiety Disorder, so that's probably why; I keep hoping people will talk to me, but it doesn't tend to happen. ><;; Here's hoping I can get this character to be as good as she can be, and that I can eventually get past that! I've made good progress offline but in game, not so much. xwx;;;

I'll have to get to work on the RP side character too, but I'll probably be even more timid on him jyhtgrfd...

Signature
Characters:
- FabulaLux (Aries1, Fire, LVL37, main)
Posted on 2018-03-10 11:23:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice - your pics remind me of starting on a brand new server. Everything needs to be collected, because nobody has anything or sells anything, haha.
Those were really hard game-times back when I started on a server the day it opened - but those were wonderful times as well, community helped each other out, prices were fair and normal, and everyone was a noob, which was a lot more fun than everyone being a 190rb brat killing other ppls nerves with show-off (or let's at least say, many are this way now haha). Back then, doing a successful GS-quest was considered real pro.
:D:D:D
Enjoy your time, and thanks for sharing - keep it up!

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-03-10 12:59:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

It warms my heart seeing old players returning to the game. Even though the game isn't as active as it used to be, it definitely is more active than it was before the merge. I'm actually from Taurus, which is a shame cause I would love to talk to you and help you out if you needed.
I don't wanna spoil you anything, but I would probably bring a decently strong team when going down the well, you'll see why :P.
I, myself, am still learning about this game. I had to start all over just like you, cause my old char did get deleted after de merge. Just like you, I was such a noob when I first started playing this game a few years ago, but I do get the hang of things now and I did more in this past months since i've returned to the game than i did in the past years :D.
Hope you have fun in the game and hope to see updates!

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-10 14:35:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's a very cute thread intro.

Hope you have lots of fun with your new character!

Signature
✼ Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://bit.ly/2nQnj1Z
✼ NEW WLO SCAMMER LIST! http://bit.ly/2BVxVB6
✼ PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://bit.ly/2smnarL
All our words from loose using have lost their edge
Posted on 2018-03-10 23:18:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the best thread and the most refreshing project i've seen in a while. if i had the old karma system, I would've given you a ton of it. Kudos to you, Lux !

Did you consider to try making videos or streaming your progress? That would be neat. I'll look forward to your updates!

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-11 19:15:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I bring you all an update! \owo/

So, as you can see, I managed to get a little bit of leveling up done! I had a lot to write, so I just let the character fight frogs all day. Those things may as well be sick of seeing me at this rate, but too bad because I'll probably be using them for at least one more level before I move on to squirrels. XD

I also managed to craft the Bench Saw, but not much else! Though, I do have the hammock; Niss is there sleeping right now, you just can't see her. I need to get to leveling her up, but she is as easily hurt as a starting wizard in D&D. xAx

I've also been trying to capture a Swollen Earthworm, but it hasn't gone very well. Most, my character ends up killing in a counter before she can catch them. ;;; I just wanna have a worm to name Jormungandr, I haven't encountered any snakes yet! kujyhtgrfed...

Oh, and thank you everyone who said hello and even offered to help me because you saw the first post! It means a lot, makes me feel a little better about trying to do this~ ;w; I might end up drawing the character at some point soon - we'll seeeeeeeeee~

Anywho, back to monster catching with me! GET OVER HERE YOU WORM!

Signature
Characters:
Posted on 2018-03-11 22:40:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

nice thread :D btw if you are planning to be a killer/ knight class when you rb you can remove the 8int on your char *just a suggestion*

P.S~ i'm from Aries too :D

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-13 19:24:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why not another update~? =w=

Nothing much to speak of on the tent, buuuuuut...

..Noooooooooooooo...

No no noooooooooooooo...

Poor Roca. ;;;

SO YEAH. That was a thing. Oddly enough, the guy nearly-tormenting them looks like a character in the story I'm writing, so that is also a thing! I dunno, I get attached to the NPCs super easily kujyhtgrfedws xwx;

In lighter news, more steady leveling, both in my actual level and skill levels, and I settled for a different worm to name Jormungandr. And he is adorable. XD

That's about it for now though~!

Signature
Characters:
Posted on 2018-03-15 11:58:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Cool mini update, I always remembered any death quests in WLO would be very touchy for me. Guess I am too sensitive.

Signature
✼ Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://bit.ly/2nQnj1Z
✼ NEW WLO SCAMMER LIST! http://bit.ly/2BVxVB6
✼ PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://bit.ly/2smnarL
All our words from loose using have lost their edge
Posted on 2018-03-17 23:15:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh look, another little update since it's been a bit!

As you can see, I moved some stuff around and some has changed. I exchanged the Great Fishing Tool for the Luxury one, the Hammock for the Wooden Bed (and eventually the Bunk Bed), and the Wooden Tub for the Ancient Bathtub. 

I also seem to have alchemized some slightly better equipment, so that's nice! Granted, the colors aren't as nice as the red and white I had going, but what can ya do at this state with no dye available yet? :b And hey, I joined a guild for once! Now I'm not entirely a far-too-ironic yet opposite version of Jesus-kun! XD

[Sorry for anyone who likes SAO, I do not, plus I hate that I'm probably less social than Kirito in these sorts of games. Enjoy what you will, tho! :'D]

Niss still isn't very strong, I'm slowly focusing on getting my character up to LVL30 before I do much more training with her just so everything's even. Might focus on leveling all the pets I have, really...but there's quite a few.

I'll definitely have my work cut out for me. XD

Been trying to complete more quests too, but it's weird...Did anyone have trouble with the flames in 'Village Leader's Secret Chamber'? For some reason and no matter how long I wait, the flames won't go away, thus I can't complete the puzzle or the quest.  It's a little irritating, I can't find any mention of it, so I wonder if I'm just being impatient? Eh, still, from the instructions it seems it should go away rather quickly but it doesn't. e-e

Anyway, I've also been considering what to do for my secondary character on this account. I know I want to make this one a Fire Killer, so maybe my other one can be a Wind Knight? I dunno. Then there's a character that's sort of...wasting away on my old IGG that I never did much with, abandoned the account since I lost the deletion pass for him and the account itself being so old, I'm trying to decide if I'll play him alongside this secondary character since they'd both be LVL 1 at the same time.

Other than that, not much to say! I was definitely right in saying this game was LVL/Item-Grinding City, though...but that's good in my case! I make it no secret that I have PTSD and it's not a fun illness to deal with, and things that require a lot of time and attention like WLO help keep a lot of the nasty intrusive thoughts away~ =w=

Signature
Characters: