Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 161827

Total:#12

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] ☼ Ado's Ƈuss ƁuⱤst Service ☼

[Copy link] 11/1345

Posted on 2018-01-12 09:15:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

☼ Welcome to my Cuss Burst Service thread! Thank you for visiting, continue reading below! 

I've since recently started to build up a team specifically for this purpose, to cuss burst. Here I am, proud to announce that I am finally opening my cuss bursting service, open for anyone willing to experience it! Enjoy.

The 3 fire characters, my team, that will be cuss bursting;

* Keep in mind that I rarely use Spice & Wasabi packs which may lead to faster leveling.

Here are the screenshots of specific things, such as; damage output by the team & experience gained.
Team Damage, Note: I have  reached up to 250K.

Experience gained (Non 2x Event): I've reached higher amounts, examples are: 167K, 182K and very surprisingly, I've hit 260K experience gain during non 2x event, this would amount 520K XP if it was during the event.

Experience gained (2x Event):

PRICES:

Player Characters
1-100 = 5x Pet Lethe Scrolls / 5x Training Island Vouchers / 5x Lethe Scrolls / 10 million gold
1-150 = 18x Strong Scrolls/15x Pet Lethe Scrolls /15x Training Island Vouchers/15x Lethe Scrolls/35 million gold

1-180 = 30x Strong Scrolls / 30x Pet Lethe Scrolls / 30x Training Island Vouchers / 30x Lethe Scrolls / 1x Maxed equipment and 10m gold / 70 million gold

Pets
Debuff; 1-100 = 5x Pet Lethe Scrolls / 5x Training Island Vouchers / 5x Lethe Scrolls / 12 million gold
Buff; 1-100 = 8x Pet Lethe Scrolls / 8x Training Island Vouchers / 8x Lethe Scrolls / 20 million gold

NOTE: If you want to buy cuss burst to a level not mentioned above, feel free to contact me about it.

RULES:
* I pilot your account, this means that I log in and set up your account and then start cuss bursting.
* I provide E-Remote Control.
* You pay before the cuss bursting starts.
* I will supply all the SP food, you do not have to fill up your characters inventory in advance, though it would be appreciated.
* Keep your inventory clean aside from necessary items such as: Remote Control, and other stuff that you have to keep.  Do not keep any item of value in your bag as I won't be held responsible for any loss.
* Change your password preferably before the cuss bursting starts, and also after it ends.
* Please be patient during the service, I am trying my best to finish the service as soon as possible, you mailing/whispering me to hurry will only make me feel bad about my service.
* Add your character to the friend list with some other character that you may have in order to track the character I'm bursting, this is mostly optional but highly recommended.
* Do not log in during the service as it will log me out with an error saying ''Repeated login.''
* Mail me in advance if you need something, do not act without talking with me first.
* If you see my team and/or your character offline, this most likely means I've disconnected or for some other reason must have had to log out. I'll be back online and continue bursting as soon as I'm
available.

* Lastly, you have a certain amount of hours to reply me if you've been waiting on the line and it's finally your turn. I'll be waiting up to 72 hours before I give your spot to someone else, if there is a customer behind you in the line.  This doesn't mean you're off the line, it just means that if you don't reply, you'll go back and be last in line.
*Rules subject to change without notice.

Currently bursting:

Waiting on line:

List of characters I've completed bursting:
QiaoQiao (117-180)
Moku (140-180)
Bongie (1-180)
russ1an (1-180)
absurdity (1-100)
Mayoneise (1-100)
CandyGirl1 (1-180)
FistiChut (1-180)

✉ If interested in buying cuss burst from me, send me a message here in the forum or send me a mail/whisper in-game to my character Ado, and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able to. ☀

Signature
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.  - Confucius
Posted on 2018-01-12 09:24:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

The issue with the post is now fixed thanks to xAmyAsuna.

Signature
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.  - Confucius
Posted on 2018-01-12 10:13:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yaasssss Goodluckkkk. Hope you gets loads of customers. If you need any help with your thread I could help, just pm me!

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-12 10:30:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow how did u build ur main team and ur cuss team in couple weeks of joining the server? with even +200 eqs and 46% crit, wow i never seen any1 lvl up as fast as u :D

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941

Posted on 2018-01-12 11:35:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder why you have so many "justifies" in the thread. Was the code broken? 

Do you provide E.R?

Good luck with your service. If you want to PM and we can try solving the thread decoration together, I wouldn't mind the slightest.

Cordially

Signature
✼ Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://bit.ly/2nQnj1Z
✼ NEW WLO SCAMMER LIST! http://bit.ly/2BVxVB6
✼ PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://bit.ly/2smnarL
All our words from loose using have lost their edge
Posted on 2018-01-12 14:06:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep...All i see is JUSTIFY...Well with that said you probably bought duped items with real money(i hope not)..So not really surprised..Is it really worth it though?

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-12 14:17:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, what did you actually try on doing with this coding?

Good luck with your service btw.

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-01-12 22:16:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone.

I've just fixed the issue with my post. Thanks a lot xAmyAsuna for helping me out!

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-14 14:11:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

First customer leveled to 180, thanks for choosing my service QiaoQiao. :]

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-16 05:59:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratz to finally getting your burst team started Ado~
And I hope your business does well and you get a lot of customers =D
P.S. I love your prices \o/

Signature

Cuss Burst Thread: bit.do/iceycuss