Wonderland Online Today: 22    Total Posts: 161157

Total:#10

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] Any helpful tips for a newcomer?

[Copy link] 9/267

Posted on 2018-01-11 01:12:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember this game from long ago and finally got around to playing it after years!

Any tips for a newbie who just created a character in Aries? 
(I don't mind being so new compared to everyone else. I just want to have fun ^^)

Signature
Ign: Ikinobiru
Posted on 2018-01-11 02:33:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make sure to read guides found in wlodb.com and even here in the offical WLO forum. You can also youtube most of the quests and other stuff in WLO. Any other stuff, you learn through exploring the game, so I suggest doing that.

You can also ask other players for help. My first advice for you would be to get Roca, which is a human pet that you can get from the Kelan Village leader. You can search google/youtube if you can't find how the leader. I also suggest you to get a Radio Set, which you can equip at level 10 to speak in the World channel which is the best feature you can use to get as much help as possible. There is a quiz you have to answer in Kelan Village to get it, I suggest searching google/youtube for this one as well.

If you wonder anything, you can whisper me in-game whenever we're both online.
IGN: Ado

Signature
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.  - Confucius
Posted on 2018-01-11 04:01:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello there~ My friend and I are planning to create a guild, just small group of people that are really really (kind of) fresh into the game. It would be nice if you join us, we'd discover things and such of this game altogether :heart: 

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

IGN: xMitsuhaa

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-11 04:31:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi ikinobicha,

As much as you can, try gathering Stars from quests, in-order for you to obtain skills later on. Like JS GS FB FS. 

Also when putting your status points, make sure that you already have a build set in your mind. Do not equalize everything, and DO NOT add on both INT and STR. I suggest picking one status to focus on. Either become a Fighter or a Mage. 

Of-course Fighter and Mage have different branches when you Re-born and get to choose your class. Fighter breaks down into (Warrior , Killer , Knight), Mages break down into (Seer , Wit , Priest). You may choose any of them depending on what you will be using the character for, and their Job Skills. I can redirect you to a guide where you can learn more about the skills and status for each class. Click here

I also suggest re-born at level 180, and not 100 for your cape status. It is not good to loose 50 points on nothing =))

I would also like to know, do you plan on making a team? If so what type of team do you plan on making. Are you more into questing or PKing? These are different builds you would need to consider for future references. Also you might need different pets with you other than Roca.

Cordially 

Signature

Follow isabelle_staub for more amazing art work on Instagram
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=98184
Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=21&ctid=95544
Posted on 2018-01-11 08:45:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Important quests you should read about are:
* GS 
* DS
* FB
* RB
* SL
* JS
-----------------------
Things you must obtain: (Optional but really useful to have)
* Tent
* Radio Set
* Remote Control
* Maybe also try to get a Teleport scroll!
-----------------------------
More things you should read about:
* Cloudy Sword
* Burst
* Cuss Burst

Basically after knowing about those stuff, you'll be done with knowing the basics.
anything else you can ask on world or look it up on google, but if u need a quick help, then just mail me in game :  xMimio :) I offered help to many newcomers to ARIES, so if you need help to reach Lvl 50 after knowing the basics, ill gladly help you level up :P

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941

Posted on 2018-01-11 13:06:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't know how far you're already in, but allow me to throw in a few things to get the leveling thing started:

• Capture a red mushroom (can be done at level 1; damage it enough to not kill it but leave it in a weakened state).
  • Make sure you grab your first pet, Roca, as you're going to need her.
  • High tail it to Welling. Log out if you get into fights along the way.
  • Talk to a little girl at the Welling Hotel (outside corner).
  • Remember that red mushroom? Give that to her. Instant level 5 (or points if you are more than level 1).
  • Remember to get your remote control (old lady) after doing a quest for her.
  • There's a block of ordinary wood in the pot, take it.
  • To the southern end, there are two grass spots. Take them.
  • Start making your first bow by combining the wood and 1 grass. A level 4 bow should suffice. If you get a higher one, then good. If you get a weapon instead of a bow, combine that weapon with the second piece of grass and cross fingers. Your objective is to get a bow, so you won't have to use SP for the first levels.
  • If you want, you can set your place of record in the Hotel.
  • Take your new level, pet, and remote and grab a chicken (you should be able to do 2 enemies in a fight). Sit down for the training.
  • Roca's Tulwar and your bow should be sufficient enough to kill each chicken. If you're able to, you can move to a 3 or even a 4 chicken spot to sit train at until you're high enough to do them walking.
  • In the meanwhile, try to get a bow for your pet as well so it can hit but won't use SP.
  • Within an hour or two, and through this, you should be able to make it to level 10 to use that radio.

(Did I mention to anyone that I really hated this forum site when it comes to being a cheap piece of junk that you cannot really format text to fit it nicely that it had to look like a jumbled up piece of garbage?)

Signature
The Genisys Project
8 Resource Drills (ResDrill01-ResDrill08)
8 Syrup Factories (All Native American Girl Names)
6 Assembly Line Manufacturers (AssemblerA-AssemblerF)

Main Operation in Orville (formerly known as Cancer)
Vicious! Approach with Caution!
Posted on 2018-01-11 13:31:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

You'll want to train with a pet, probably Roca, until about level 20-30, and then look to get help with the GS quest from other players so you can burst. Or you can spend forever grinding without bursting like I did in my journal, but I would advise against that.

You can claim a training island ticket on the WLO main website, so be sure to do that, could help you with those early levels.

Don't be afraid to restart if you mess up with your skill build. Getting back to the level you were at actually doesn't take that long, thanks to the magic that is bursting. There are people that burst characters to lvl 180 within a week (with high level characters to help them), so those early levels can go by in a flash.

If you want to truly get into this game, though, you will eventually want to control 4 characters at the same time, so you don't have to spend hours trying to get strangers to join your burst team or train with you at end game training spots. Just an FYI.

I second using a bow, though it isnt super important after you hit lvl 20, and it isnt too bad to reach level 20 without it. Just try and find the quest in Welling village that gives you the AFK remote item. (Hint: deliver a potato)

This game is primarily a social game, however, so be sure to join a guild, chat and spam a lot of emotes! Finding a good number of people to talk to is the true endgame of wonderland online.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-12 14:16:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well..Lets see...In this day..
I will list out optional and mandatory..

Mandatory:
Pick up the tent & notepad in Kelan if you haven't done so(talk to green roca wannabe at the entrance of kelan then proceed to the most southern house)
I'm sure by now you have pick up the remote control so nothing really much i could say

Optional:
Host 4 WLO client for a party of four with 2 fires/1Water/1 Earth(Recommended)
Nothing else matter if you have a party of four to split the damage and to have 4x more loot(if combo-ed)

By now i assume you should be around 20 or slightly above 20..You could actually try training at tender cirrus or squirrels if cirrus actually hit too hard..
thats about training to level 30..To be fair i really hate fighting monster with skills..Waste alot of time for animations and they hurt alot.
I'm sure with constant reports about your progress or finding a guild in particular..
You would be given the help needed to progress way further.
Peace :D

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-12 14:46:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow, a newcomer! Welcome!

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-01-13 13:37:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Best tips that I can give. 
Make a burst team (2fire, 1earth, 1water)
Literally a team. Like you create 4 account with those elements and acquire the skills needed on the reference I gave you. (please see the references for the guide's link)

Why did I suggest this?
I suggested this because level is very important in this game. As you level up, you can conquer several quest around the game that will benefits you and gives you profit (this profit can lift you up in several businesses especially quest..like upgrading your weapons for the quest and more). Of course you will learn all of this while leveling up. So, the best thing to do right now is to level up first.

What to do after leveling up?
Since you are a new comer, I suggest that you should Rebirth your character at level 100 since it is really hard to go further with the suggested team that I suggested above. After rebirthing, start leveling up your character by training to training areas like the Traning Island(you can access this using Training Voucher) or the local training areas like the Rome's Training Ground, Relic's shark field, Hanging Gardens' parrot and trees, and many more.

Why reborn immediately?
Reborn makes your character stronger since you will deduct 99 levels from your current level which means more status points(99x3 = 297pts). Characters who are rebirth is a good start for questing. Since you are a newbie, you need to start up first and RB(short for Rebirth) can give you benefits that will help you create new characters that is stronger than before. 

But of course, it is alright if you continue bursting until lv199(max level for non-rebirth). I'm just suggesting some easy-life-hack in this game.

References:
This is the guide for it: NORMAL BURST GUIDE
Try checking this thread and search it on MAP: TRAINING AREA FOR REBIRTH 
P.S: "Bursting" is a WLO slang term for a way to get more experience by fighting monsters. (lots of exp. like 10k per battle than normal killing which is like 300exp per battle)
MORE INFO ABOUT REBIRTH

Signature