Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 160354

Total:#6

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] Scammed Friend

[Copy link] 5/214

Posted on 2017-10-10 05:49:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone. Ok, I know there have been multiple scammer posts in the past, and some people are tired of them, but I personally believe they can help warn other potential buyers.

This post is about a person who goes by the name of
xSeveryx. A friend of mine wanted to buy some items from this person, and had to pay first in order to receive them. Yes, STS could've been an option, but no, he didn't think about it at the time. 

As shown in the screenshot, my friend (Zirakith) sent 40m to xSeveryx. In return he was supposed to be traded the purchased item. He was not. Instead, the seller kept the gold, and never came back.

Signature

Cuss Burst Thread: bit.do/iceycuss
Posted on 2017-10-10 11:08:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish your friend would have thought about gold packs as well...

Anyway thanks for the warning.

Signature

Queen Miquela <3 
Posted on 2017-10-10 16:36:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for taking the time to warn people, try ALL chat or world chat, spam couple of days in the game, better than the forum ^^

also ya be careful and use gold packs or STS with a real trusted person like .. me! haha :P
also whats ur ign? i keep seeing u on forums n then i forget who u r

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941

Posted on 2017-10-11 05:41:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nearly traded with xSeveryx once, firstly I suggested STS, but he said that he only trusts his friends but says that all of them were offline/afk. Then I suggested GP, he rejected them and said no space. By then I'm already suspicious of what he was aiming for, and I blocked him. Sorry forgot to take evidence but it's a true story.

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-11 05:54:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's simple actually, the moment they refused to accept gold packs then they're scammer xD Giving lame excuse like no space it's kinda unreasonable too. Just ask in world chat before you do any trade or look for trusted STS helper.

Signature

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life : it goes on - Robert Frost
Posted on 2017-10-11 06:52:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
<3 Nico Nico Nii