Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 160354

Total:#11

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] [Returning Player] I have a question

[Copy link] 10/500

Posted on 2017-10-07 17:07:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone, after some difficulties running the game (kept getting frozen at the staring ship wreck bc W10) and succeeding bypassing this challenge (I seriously tried everything I read online to get pass the freezing problem). I'm happily playing Wonderland Online again (I used to play it back in 2009/2010 my memory fails me) and I'm honestly lost. I really never got too far in the game never got pass the lvl 30ish stuff, I mostly spend most of the time doing things on my tent then actual lvling, right now I'm lvl 20 and I would like to know where can I get some decent gear for my lvl? (player base equipment is too expensive for my broken self) currently have Holy Village gear which is not doing me any favors... does anyone have an advice they can give? I've only been playing for a couple of days and I've been working on trying to get my tent back into shape and my progress is not that bad but lvling etc is going a lot slower and I would like to fix that, sorry for the long post everyone. Also if anyone can tell me some good spots to lvl up at my current lvl it will be much appreciated. <3

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-07 18:34:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, you can contact me in-game "Marielle" if you have a mailbox, or whisper me usually in A1, and if there's anything you want me to help, feel free to ask either if it's level, quests, tent equipment or anything, i'll try to help you.

Signature

Avsenthe's Free Quest Thread
http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=36&ctid=96967
Posted on 2017-10-07 19:27:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! thank you for your quick reply & your kindness. Unfortunately I do not have a mailbox yet but I will for sure contact you in-game, I really don't want to burden/bother you too much. Thank you again for your kindness. <3

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-08 05:31:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome back to the game that's a long time ago when you've last played.
Not sure If Asventhe has answered majority of your questions In game but I'll answer some anyways.
You could level normally all the way up to 160 or so actually maybe more but It takes ridiculously long compared to bursting.At your level bee's,squirrels are probably the best maybe T.C but you'll have to judge.I'll recommend getting a team of 4 2 fires 1 water 1 whatever element.So you could start a burst team yourself.

Equipment wise If you wish you could seek into Alchemy a trait that Is relatively wanted still? that however takes dedication to do.Prices are stalemate mostly due to the fact that there was a huge dupe outbreak that occured a year/months ago.Alchemy can easily cover you all the way to the highest levels of gear (88) at a way cheaper cost equipment's around your level are mostly what I call "Non viable" as the stats almost mean completely nothing.

Pretty sure Marielle probably would answer every other question on hand that you could ask but feel free to ask me as well.

Signature
Ign:YouisYou
&quot;Failure is a different kind of success,the wrong one&quot;
Posted on 2017-10-08 11:59:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,
If you do get ahold of a mailbox, mail "xVaniee" in-game and I would gladly cuss burst your character for free. Good luck with everything!

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-09 13:19:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome back and when u get a mailbox mail me for free gold up to 20-45m :) dont worry a lot, i dont play much and would gladly help u.
Can u tell people on how you passed the freezing wlo stuff? it could help others :P haha also theres cheap eqs in each country, try korea or china or anything

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941

Posted on 2017-10-10 01:22:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

UPDATE: (I got my self a mailbox as well as a mill the struggle is not so bad now)

[A bit late but HUGE thanks to Avsenthe for helping me get GS with my alt and getting him to lvl 100 it has been a lot of help. I hope I can repay your kindness in the future.]

xMimio: Thanks so much for your kind offer and your warm welcome, but isn't that a bit too much gold? it wouldn't be fair to you. (is your character in-game name the same as here?)

About the freezing problem I right clicked when in the splash screen with the [NEXT] button in it and went to properties then pressed [OK] that fixed the problem for me, BUT I have to point out that if you right click anywhere other than the white section of the splash screen (like the light green area for example) when you open 2 windows they overlap and start flickering where they intercept and it can really hurt the eyes so please let people know about right clicking in the white area.

Here is a picture of my tent progress

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-10 15:07:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

If I want to reboot in Aries, I might look some of you folks up as far as getting GS as I can do the bursting myself.

Right now, I am just playing in Cancer in rebuilding my empire that IGG deleted in that merge.

And Darline, glad you got the help you need.

Signature
Wartune Server 632 US West [R2Games] - Mr. Kaiju
Galaxy Online II - Aeos

[B]Vicious! Approach with Caution![/B]
Posted on 2017-10-11 15:39:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
<3 Nico Nico Nii   
Posted on 2017-10-15 01:25:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

UPDATE #2: Got GS! Finally got 5 stars after wasting the other 10 I had before, Thanks Avsenthe again for helping with the quest & also for helping with the mats I needed to make a welding tool. (I can finally make me some Air Conditioning! that little room gets hot with all the building and crafting that goes on in there) XD

MowMow: Thank you so much for your offer, & please do come back! If I can serve as an excuse for you to come back to the game for a bit I would gladly be so. I take all the help I can get, especially while still trying to understand the game more. You can just come to chat too is always good to have someone to talk to. <3

xenonigredo: Thanks! everyone has been very kind. If you do decide to join Aries I hope you also get the help you need. You could also contact me if you want, I would try to help any way I can.

Hello everyone, I would like to announce that I've moved from lvl 24 to lvl 25 progress has been made. XD

I have another question. Do all the guys in this game hit on random girls? I've received a few friend invites from a couple of male characters & the first thing they do is hit on me, it was extremely funny. But I wanted to ask, Is this common here? do I need to reject all male characters friend invites?

I need advice. I just stared a Earth character but I'm unsure what to do with her, I mostly want her to help me with quests so I want her to be a bit of a tank. What direction should I take with her? what class would help on this case so I can start putting stats on the right place. (I already messed up my other alt he has 130 WIS and he's a water WIT >.> ) I don't want to commit the same mistake I did with my other character. XD

Here is another pic or my tent progress not much different from last time

Signature