Wonderland Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 160059

Total:#6

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] STOP ATTACKING ME!

[Copy link] 5/478

Posted on 2017-07-17 13:14:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hiya, Its Mia here. I'm tired of being called a scammer and having people abuse me in my Whisper chat and world chat. there is a scammer pretending to be me. PLEASE be careful because its starting to hurt me:(, i hate seeing you all get scammed but its not me doing it.
If you trade with me PLEASE come to my tent in KELAN PIGS. i stopped trading and putting my tent in carnie so you all know that its the real me. IF I SAY'GO CARNIE' ITS NOT ME!, IF I SAY'TRADE THIS CHAR' Which isn't one of mine and if we are not in my tent and i'm not in my bath during trade ITS NOT ME!! Please if you don't trust me join my guild or come to my tent and talk to me! im not a bad person:) these is MY ONLY CHARS! JOIN MY GUILD:) I HOST GUILD PVP for +202 and+10 prizes:) rules are set so everyone can win:) thankyou for reading ^.^

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-17 13:21:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd like to say Ignore those chat's as they are usually ignorant brats that have far too much time to spend.
If you feel that the harassment Is at a level where your annoyed there's always the blacklist that could be warranted.
Finally I'd like to trust you myself but I don't personally know you either which will be for most players a neutral level of trust so I personally don't feel you have to worry too much about said impersonator along with the fact that nobody really cares about reputation nowadays.

Signature
Ign:YouisYou
"Failure is a different kind of success,the wrong one"
Posted on 2017-07-17 13:29:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thankyou for the advice:) i've already blocked afew people who were intentionally trying to make me feel low. and my tent/guild is always open to anyone with a big hug and smiles :D

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-17 15:12:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Say it on all n ur done :3

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941

Posted on 2017-07-18 07:53:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

A day or two ago someone said you were a scammer on All chat. I was shocked to hear this because I had just done a trade with you a few days back, and I just couldn't believe it.. :pouty:

As I've heard, they made their name really similar to yours, and started scamming people. I think it's good that you're addressing this, because a lot of people still don't know. It's a good warning for them.

Signature

Cuss Burst Thread: bit.do/iceycuss
Posted on 2017-08-18 09:53:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

i've deleted IZIGoldIZI :) using Ahorus now thankyou everyone who believed in my and sorry for everyones losses.

Signature