Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 160464

Total:#2

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] Welcome to -zdz-Team Cuss

[Copy link] 1/267

Posted on 2017-07-15 19:52:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Cuss Price:

1-100=50M OR EQ+202(PLAYER)

1-100=75M OR EQ+202 (PET)  

Or offer!

~  RULES  ~

Payment First!

Only Deal With " ALEXUTZU "for Any Payment.

I accept different kind of offers, such as EQ or Gold. Alexutzu or any Name that look similar.I can pilot your account for you.But you must change the password,and remove your valuable items.Always Open View.I do Cuss in 2 EXP Event - Depends if I have time.      

If  you disconnect, pay EXTRA.(It's not my fault)                                 

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-15 21:45:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, nice business you have there.

You might wanna add some screenshots tho, to make people consider you, and lighten up the thread. Maybe add pictures of your teams, your EXP gain, your damage.

Also do you only provide 1-100? And is that for a limited time?

You might also wanna add some more rules within, like do you provide E.R? Do they add the character on FL, before u pilot it? Do you provide SP food? What are certain things you prohibit ? 

You might wanna check out the Cuss Burst section, in the Aries Index. Try getting some ideas from other threads. Just please don't copy and paste.

GL, best of regards.

Signature

e^pi(i)+1=0