Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 160480

Total:#18

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] Dupe is fixed. However, is the issue solved?

[Copy link] 17/3481

Posted on 2017-05-18 23:19:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not worth coming back for me. They were 1 year too late, and that fact would never change. 
The only reason they acted was because they didn't get any profit at all.
So, why should I invest more time in a company that doesn't care an ounce about their game. Especially now that we know they can patch the dupe so fast and easily, they just needed the reason to (not profiting anymore). 
People would just find another way to dupe, hack or cheat ingame just like in Taurus. And without the IGG's concern, this will happen again and again.

Signature
My name in different places:
♥Casandra♥ (Virgo&Wlodb) 
xCasandra (Aries) & Enei (Cap*Aqu)
Posted on 2017-05-19 02:37:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

we will do our best to make the game better.
thank you for your support.

if you have any issue ,contact service center.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-22 14:11:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Aaaand Cap&Aqu is back to 10 online characters a day... MAX.

Woah even worse than before... For a short amount of time, it felt like in the old, lively days. I saw players returning I did not see in years, I never expected to talk to again. Well, that had some charme to me, because I miss those times.

I guess this was the last time seeing tents in Carnie on Cap&Aqu server. Now, all activity is fully back to Aries only, I guess. :ermm:
Enjoy, Aries, not complain... you would miss all the spam if it'd suddenly disappear forever. :P

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2017-05-24 10:04:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

How unfair. I created a general chat about dupe stuff but the moderator shut it down and seeing this thread not being deleted that's unfair!

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-24 12:56:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

dupe stuff is the proof that free items get pll into the game. im playing this game since they release (another acc btw) and seeing all the olds come back, it was like getting back to those days, the only way to "revive" this game is with events, with a new version (maybie new characters instead of pets). I remember when Santa visited us on welling, giving gifts for bells (still have those bells) or the halloween events. its a very old game but we liked those events, the story isnt over yet accualy xD (and i learn a lot of history playing this game). in conclusion the dupe sistem wasnt a bad stuff for players, and now that the mods fix it i thing people deserves a new version, 3 years waiting for eva, angela and others pet to rb isnt fair.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-25 17:11:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's quite accurate. I've returned to WLO just out of curiosity to observe the scale of disaster at the end of April, and actually I felt like playing again. The dupe is bad and stuff, but since I was done with WLO many years ago, now game appear to me as a sort of sandbox mode. I have to say I love sandbox type of games and having all this 'dupe' kind of freedom made me feel like experimenting and keep playing. Also the servers come to life once again for a period and I saw many newcomers roaming around, asking for quest help, seeking for bursting party, trading items and so on. Totally felt like game is alive. And then the fix and empty servers and you know the rest.

Of course, as many people have pointed before, as IGG has started to lose income the game server might be actually in danger of shutting down. In my case, I wouldn't mind to pay monthly subscription fee or donations if it would come to keep it up. But right now it's hardly can be affordable to buy 100500 stacks of eggs and pet food just for experimenting with different pets and builds and elements.

So my twisted opinion on the matters at hand is that fix was not necessary at given time, as IGG failed to fix glitch 'outbreak' fast enough, ban abusers, rollback and all this rightful stuff. And it still ignores the consequences to the game economy. There were more elegant solution out of this mess, for example by making game p2p/donation etc.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-27 21:55:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

hi amy, well just for me its not worth coming back like you're being sooo active ingame but its still fun to play tho specially when you're really really bored ;)
I felt like coming back to game this days when I heard the news that the dupe is fix 

(and they're freakin 1year late on fixing this issue and I dont know if it was really fix, ppl may still find something new on how to dupe) but Im not that really active tho...I just do instances sometimes and making furnitures soo yeah ^^

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-06 13:09:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

as one of the oldest players if not the oldest player in Aries who still plays, It def brought the server back to life, I had never seen sb a1 this packed since maybe 4 years ago, people who never came online, came online to join in on the fun. It was bad for the wlo economy but great for moral. At the end of the day wlo could still be a top rated game if IGG actually did something for it, like new ranking systems, new types of armor and perks and etc. Chinese gamer bought out the company and thought they would just reap the money that the original IGG had going for it but failed to realise what all the original IGG was doing for the game that made it so popular.

Signature