Wonderland Online Today: 30    Total Posts: 158422

Total:#16481

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] ❀ Kizuna Guild Recruitment / Chat ❀

Hot Topics [Copy link] 16480/292230

Posted on 2017-04-07 20:22:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Misty: Oooh Lucky Misty ~~ 
Last day of school [for this term] on Friday - spent almost 4 hours in the examination room while every other grade [and people who didn't do math] were chilling lool. At least I've got a 2 week break, I might pop on if i have time ~ [on the bright side, the year 12s ordered pizza in the last two periods and chilled so ~~] 

Endy: Same, Good luck ~~ <3 

Signature
Rawr ♥
Posted on 2017-04-09 20:19:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Arya:...Dang 4 hours in the exam room...no break? So intense. Rest well during your 2-week break; you need it!! 

Endy: O_o Never heard of them before...are they a new group? =D Nice video! Where was it shot? Good luck to you too Endy.

Did you guys enjoy your weekend?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-13 05:00:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wew...it has been at least 3 weeks since I last posted here.

Nice to see you posting around here, Arya. ~

-hope you still remember me...-

-Ethan

Signature

Posted on 2017-04-14 05:49:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Misty: haha, no breaks. The exams are three hours long, even in the HSC [all science HSC papers [which is what i'm doing] and the math i'm taking are 3 hours, and English has two papers [over two days]. It takes about an extra hour overall to get everyone seated, hand out the appropriate exams and explain all instructions etc. 

I hope to rest well haha <3 rest well too when you get the chance ~

Ethan: HOW CAN ANYONE FORGET YOUUU? <3 ~~ [i still remember those weird/cool signature thingies you used to end off with] How have you been? 

Signature
Rawr ♥
Posted on 2017-04-14 11:47:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Misty: Yes, It is. T_T

Nice to see you guys are here again!

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records~!

Wonder why I feel this anime look so familiar. Feel like I watch it before. Hmm, is it my imaginary?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-15 03:01:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Arya: Duuuuude, I'd probably be the student that have their stomach growl during exam time...haha xD. -round of applause to Arya-

Ethan: Eyyy welcome back! I like that new smug avatar of yours.

Haru: Which anime are you referring to?

Going to celebrate my uncle's birthday and eating at a BBQ buffet place. =D

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-16 10:01:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Arya: Hehe you do remember that. With the new forum change I haven't been using emotes in my sign-offs since it's somewhat a pain to use them here (as in using [img] codes just to insert them every time...?). Been doing fine except that I tend to get sick more often than last time. Eww stress indeed.

Haru: Eh, I'm not too sure which anime you're referring to then. I mean, magical themed animes are rather common nowadays so unless you can give further descriptions on how this one (Rokuaka) is similar to the one you've seen before, no one will be able to guess what anime you're referring to XD.

Misty: Hehe thanks, I said with a smug face.

-Ethan

Signature

Posted on 2017-04-20 06:21:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Misty: The anime I am referring to is the one Ethan using it as the Profile Picture and GIF.

Ethan: I am not sure which but that's actually weird that i seems already know how the story going to and it is exactly the same. =w= Is the anime a remake of an anime or whatt?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-20 14:46:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Plot twist, Haru is a time traveler.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-21 09:32:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Haru: This anime is the only other adaptation of Rokuaka (Light Novel) besides the manga...There wasn't an earlier adaptation of this series.

I've heard LN readers say that the plot of Rokuaka is somewhat clichéd though so that might just be the reason why you might have been able to figure how the story goes. That is, unless you have read the LN before...

Misty: For all we know it might be true, hurhur.

-Ethan

Signature