Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 157946

Total:#16450

Create Thread

[(US) Aries] ❀ Kizuna Guild Recruitment / Chat ❀

Hot Topics [Copy link] 16449/285666

Posted on 2017-03-19 02:14:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea...Depends, sometimes we go for breakfast then movie and so on. 
Btw if guild left then 5 members go online it will automatically disband. OMG

I hope it doesn't joke us about the date again. Lots of people who are excited feel disappointed as well. The cartoon version quite nice and funny xD.

Learn Souma cutting skills!! XD

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-19 02:23:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Eh what do you mean by the guild automatically disbanding? o-o 
I know that it disbands after a certain period of inactivity but I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying. My bad!

We believe in you, Ethan!

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-19 02:29:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea it's as you said. It will disband if the guild is less than 5 members that come online during the latest 15 days. But I think for now we're still save. xD

Its raining again

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-19 03:19:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh dang...sounds like that's possible tbh. xD Didn't Star leave with her almost all of her alts?

Would be nice if we had some rain here too... xD already hot over here (though probably not as hot as where you live).

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-19 05:45:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea...T_T
Who is Star o_o?? Maybe I should try to invite someone in if possible but is kind of HARD xD because most of the members is unactive xD.

When it's hot it really get very HOT...hahaha 

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-19 06:37:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

A friend of mine (who is much older than me) actually asked me whether I could help him out in that cafe; the chefs at the cafe are volunteers as well and he was helping out for that day. Another friend tagged along too so it makes it 1 chef and 2 helpers (I'm one of them). It's open only for lunch so basically the opening hours wasn't that long but the prep work with all the chopping, slicing, boiling stuff and whatnot took a hell lot of time especially with novices around XD.

Be like Souma huh...maybe in many year's time.

Beauty and the Beast was indefinitely postponed here due to censorship issues over a certain scene Zzz I'll most likely be watching it online LOL.

Star is Sheshimiku (OMG I spelt it correctly)/StrongStar/Yieun (in the forum).

-Ethan

Signature

Posted on 2017-03-19 09:45:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bet you learn a lot there. Haha

I might have to watch online too.

Oh, I see her online but she doesn't chat at all in guild. I don't know about her alts but Sheshimiku is still here. xD

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-20 22:34:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can stalk Yieun's (I think I spelled that right) quest thread and see her alts if you'd like. 

And if you really wanna keep the guild alive, you can just invite your alts if you have any haha. xD

Heh, I heard Disney refused to remove that scene. ;)

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-21 02:22:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Iirc she herself stated that she (re)opened her burst thread since she'll be afk a lot so I'm not surprised if she doesn't chat much in the guild nowadays.

Who knew some disagreements over a 4 minute scene could lead to the postponement of the movie. That's why we can't have nice things...sigh.

-Ethan

Signature

Posted on 2017-03-21 10:45:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will check if I am free. Hue hue

Hahahaha..and so the "drama" start. if you get what I meant. Although it's just a Disney movie, I don't see why is it ban. Pffft.

Start doing my homework and gotten a bit busy recently.

Signature