Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 106794

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Experience Discussion] To igg, admin or whoever is in charge of the game

[Copy link] 5/714

Posted on 2018-11-18 16:46:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all this isn't another ´´don't close the server´´ thread, we all know that is going to happen, that being clear lets go to the main point of this.
I have been talking to a lot of still active players of the 3 servers and they are sad because we don't get more maintenance and for consequent no events and no 2x and less players every week, yeah sure, the game is going to die but that doesn't mean igg can forget about it right now because there is almost other 2 months before that.

That´s why some of us came with an idea to say goodbye without any regrets, we want some kind of 2x/4x/6x/8x EXP event or daily 20R (for the exp pills) for the next 2 months to lvl up fast and do every difficult quest in the game without need help from those arrogant dupers 190rb players who call noob to every legal player.
I know this is almost sure never going to happen but who knows, maybe igg hear us this time.

~Mod-EDIT: This is a good request. It should be heard, therefore placed some highlighting for the actual requesting-parts. -Taru

Signature
My PC:
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 - GPU Asus Dual GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
RAM 16 GB DDR4  2400 mhz Adata XPG Flame Dual Channel
Mobo Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 - SSD Kingston A400 120gb SA400S37
HDD Seagate Barracuda 2 TB ST2000DM006 - HDD WD Caviar Blue 1 TB WD10EZEX-21WN4A0
PSU Corsair Tx 750w 80+ Bronze - Case ENERMAX Ostrog GT ECA3280A Atx Medium Tower
Posted on 2018-11-18 18:33:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ive been doing 20r non stop for the past year since they announced that they wont shut down the game now sadly I cant really utilize it without 2x zzzzz

Signature
Used to be no 1 pvp in scorpio .
Posted on 2018-11-19 06:58:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Won't happen. Don't bother with it. Funny how when i post about something similar, i got flamed hard by a handful of people. That was a year ago. Nowadays, when people post it, nothing much happens. With that said, i'm like 100% certain that people took ideas from my post.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-19 10:43:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

you were quite a bit more rude in your posts back then, plus it'd just make more work for Taru if that all happened again. 

but i do dislike how the OP says "duper 190" almost implying that being 190 before dupes was impossible, and i take offense to that. |

and i'll say anyone who rb'ed before lvl 181 was probably a "noob" anyways, because of how big of a mistake that is ;)  it irks me seeing people with capes with 2-50 range

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-19 14:47:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I gave this thread a highlight. Not for the once more beginning dupe discussion, but for the requests themselves. Those are good requests. I hope you are being heard. ;-)

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-11-21 03:17:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

I also hope that they still do the weekly maintenance atleast.

Signature