Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 106741

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Experience Discussion] Guild Emblem

[Copy link] 7/252

Posted on 2018-08-09 00:46:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all of you.
I don't know where to put this, so I will put it here.
Some of us who are newer players to few servers don't know, how to earn or get famous even a little.
I started playing Taurus for first time. (2nd to be honest, but first time for real)
So one thing I did was doing all things I could think of.
One of them is using my own tallents in games. Everybody has a tallent, right?
So here's my story of how I got little richer and more loved.

One day I was really bored and I started to draw in guild isnignia. I though that current guild logo was kind of lame. I asked if they wouldn't mind if I edited atleast a little, because it looks weird for me.
They agreed that it looks lil weird, so they allowed me to act and gave me authority to act.
I fixed the logo and everybody loved it.
Later on, after couple weeks, I though:" Why not to sell logo's?". So I did that. 
I wrote in world chat that I am selling guild emblems. People couldn't imagine how that would happen. So i explained all details. In the end I made couple emblems and offered ready ones. Some people still ordered their wishes. 1st emblem that I really sold was for guild Lovers. I was exhausted, cause I had to make "Lovers Bouquet". I saw one in Aries, but I though that I'd better make my own. I tried, tried and tried. But it looked lame all the time. then all of sudden I though, why should I draw exatly like in inventory "lovers bouquet" stands? I reversed the bottom of the bouquet and make it look like standing. That's best I could do. 
I announced guild logo is ready. The guild leader LOVED THE LOGO. I was happy because my work was appreciated. In total I have sold about 6 guild emblems. I will show samples of non sold emblems and some sold emblems. Sadly I cannot show Lovers guild logo, since I promised nobody else will get access to his logo.
For those 6 logos I have earned plenty equipments and packs. Those leaders are now my friends :).

So this is story how I earned and got friends. So I will help you too. 

Instructions for selling guild logo:
First, have skills and take payment only AFTER work is done. If person offers to pay before, you can accept it. Of course if he isn't fine with logo, he has rights to take equipment back. But if he uses logo afterwards, you have all rights to call him scammer till he pays you the payment for work. For now there was no scammers for me for guild logo's.
2nd step: Make the logo and announce it to leader or vice leader of that guild. 
3rd step: Make leader join your own guild (like I made guild for selling logo) and tell him to save emblem
P.S. don't let leader or vice ALT join before logo is ready to escape from scam. Have in guild only your friends or alts who wont pass logo without your knowledge.
4th step. Leaders saved logo saves on all accounts. So he simply can save logo and immidiately change logo without giving authority to an ALT.
P.S. If he doesn't have an alt, you join his guild and ask for authority to edit guild emblem and you edit it as needed.
5th step: Recieve your reward :)
P.S. If you want to advertise your services, you can easly ask leader, if he/she wouldn't mind if they advertised his guild logo and yourself as it's creator. 
P.S.S. For other people to see guild logo that has edited recently you have to ask THEM to re-log in. 
only then they can see the changes. 

If need help with logo, I will be ready to help. Contact me in Taurus. I am mostly on with Izaria or CandyAries . So let me know if you need some advice.

Signature
Im just 22 smart and kind hoe :)
Those silent waters are the deepest waters. ;)
Posted on 2018-08-09 00:48:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

P.S. I can connect to any of 3 servers, so don't think that I won't come help just because you're in different server.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-09 01:59:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

The best, innovative and trustful logo maker in Wonderland Online! :heart:

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-09 05:13:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Does the guild leader of LOVERS know that anyone in his guild can have access to the logo? One can just join the guild, save the logo and then quit the guild. But its nice to know that someone continue on this business.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-09 05:49:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Of course he knows. but I have responsability protect that from my side. What happens in his guild is not my bussiness.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-09 14:08:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

I love seeing a fellow 2-Bit maker c: I use to just make them for guilds without charge. 

Should've thought of this hahaha

They look very lovely, keep it up~

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-18 02:12:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

=) Hey, you're the Arvis that I know right? Anyways, it's nice that you're making new friends (and some gold on the side) for your skills and you're giving tips for others.

I loved making insignias back then; thought that was one of the many cute perks of WLO. 8I Hated it when people stole my hard work though.

Edit/PS: I love your Link design btw!

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-01 15:26:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks ! :) yes i am same arvis you know :P long time no see. and thanks for complimenting. :) its nice to hear something nice in a while. I aint worried of stealers. 
I have good ppl around me who dont steal and they even pay when i dont ask for it.
I got nice friends. Hopefully , I will do good with all bussiness and find new friends with who to share my works :)

Signature