Well, since everyone's pretty much have their wish list going about, I guess I can voice a few tidbits from my station to all:
• New Server. This is the topmost response to breathe life back into a game that we all love. I am all for a new server sans transfer of characters from the old servers. This will most definitely get folks to spend for IM based items, especially e-remotes since that was the hot commodity of all time. Two or three branches of the new server will be sufficient to allow for breathing room for everyone (and their alts, since many of us tend to have our own teams when developing, resource gathering, and/or doing other things) when it comes to training at spots. Having one branch does put a damper on things, especially if there are those who are starting new but couldn't find a training spot due to the overcrowding. Also, to be fairly honest, when I see something in the yellow or red, I often fear that the server will kick out people inadvertently just to make room for the new ones or just deny the new ones from creating or logging in.
• Events. Yeah, I am a fan of such, but after reading about such things, the last time WLO had an event was somewhere in 2012; and since then, it's been stale. Many of us enjoyed the Christmas, Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and any other holiday that wasn't mentioned in between that many had participated in such. I am hoping there will be a return of such to keep the game alive.
• Incentives. For those of us who have been loyal in playing the game, we should be rewarded for such. For those of us who put forth money in this game, we expect "in-kind". No incentives equals folks wanting to leave or put this game on the shelf. And by the show of support in the last forum post in putting a stop to the axe that otherwise would kill the game, I think we can get better. This game is being loved, therefore it should stay. Getting more people in would depend on everyone, and not just one side.
• Stricter Punishments. IGG dropped the ball when they dropped out of the Live Support thing. They even dropped the ball further when they allowed the duping situations (yes, there has been more than one for as long as I can remember) to burn like wildfire to the point they could not do anything about such. I am hoping more GM involvement when it comes to real-time reporting of issues as well as the pro-activity of the support staff when resolving issues and/or dealing harsher punishment for things that violate the terms of service.
• Better Forum. Sorry, but this cheapo won't do. Half the things don't even work correctly that it looked like garbage in the end. I liked the old forum layout much more because we can make our posts stand out instead of looking like generic email posts.
These are some ideas from the top of my head. I am hoping there will be more as time goes along, but only if everyone decides to be on the same page.
8 Resource Drills (ResDrill01-ResDrill08)
8 Syrup Factories (All Native American Girl Names)
6 Assembly Line Manufacturers (AssemblerA-AssemblerF)
Main Operation in Orville (formerly known as Cancer)
Vicious! Approach with Caution!