Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 105491

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Experience Discussion] When they saw the next patches

[Copy link] 5/299

Posted on 2017-10-11 08:19:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone,

My friends wlo's.

Wonderland game more than ten years, and unfortunately I am sad with the failure of the server and the lack of interest of administrators to promote the next patch.

I have waited so long for the moment to have my eva rb and I know that this will never happen, sometimes I think about stopping playing, but remember I already spent a lot of money to make my characters strong.

I guess I'm not the only one frustrated here.

Please adm's, I know that I am nobody, just another player, but take into account that I am with you for ten long years.

Bring the next patch to the US server, for us.

Signature
Ask the questions
Posted on 2017-10-11 08:38:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am sure every player in Wonderland Online agrees with you. ;)

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2017-10-11 08:57:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Taru

Sorry to ask, but is there anything about coming the next patch?

I know you may not know much, but please try to carry forward the desire of many.

Signature
Ask the questions
Posted on 2017-10-11 09:28:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is already done, however, IGG is now investing more resources (ofc also human ones) into mobile games as there is more easy money to earn in such games. It makes sense, they are a company, they changed the company's direction because interest of players changed, they earn money and keep the company alive and working. Seeing it from the perspective from IGG as a company, they do everything right the way and the direction they move and change things.

As for us players, the Wonderland-topic and the wished-for updates are a heartfelt wish, or a matter that is near to our hearts. Very understandable as well, we love this game and are very attracted to it. This also means that most of us are not really objective about the whole topic, they want something and put their own interest as top priority. It is nothing but understandable human behavior.

IGG closed many games before, for now I am thankful we were not amongst those games yet. Still online beside us are only three other games:

-GodsWar Online - this game is completely created by IGG themselves and therefore probably still very well supported or at least there are enough programmers around to care for it. They don't have to pay for any rights, they don't have to invest much for it - but they still earn from it. Cashcow.
-Angels Online - this game is similar old as Wonderland Online, even a little older. They kept it really very long time, and the population is similar to ours. If they take one of both games down, I fear the other will go as well - but that is just my personal thought. Which is why I keep watching the news of Angels Online even though I don't play that game, never did. (Their forum is even more dead than ours, btw.) Still, we might close down before Angels Online, also just a thought of myself - because Angels Online still gets ingame events hosted by IGG, we didn't get that for Wonderland Online in years. ;-)
-Voyage Century Online - I really don't know about that one, but this game as well is heavily relied on Item Mall purchases, so probably it still makes IGG earn enough for it to be worth keeping alive.

Besides those few there were so many other Desktop-PC-Games hosted by IGG, and they all disappeared over time. I saw forums disappear in which I had Moderator friends, I saw games disappear which were just 2-3 months up. Anything not profitable get's dumped again, any business person would act in the same pattern.

---

If I will ask IGG for something right now, I will ask for Wonderland Online to live as long as possible. Nothing more.

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2017-10-11 09:33:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand,

All right, Taru,

Thank you very much.

Signature
Ask the questions
Posted on 2017-10-12 21:59:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am going to be honest with you, I suggest you either enjoy the game as much as you can while it's still running, or quit, and try to find a better game worth your time and money.

Im not trying to be rude, like I said before im just trying to be honest, the game is in a limbo like state for many years already, and it wont change, if IGG cares at least a little, they would have updated this game long ago already.

I know about this game since like 2008-2010 or so, when my friends used to play it, many years had to pass so that I could be able to play it as well on a own computer, back at 2011, found out that the game already had lost the charm it had back in the day, quit one week after, 2 years later I tried it again, I lasted another 2 weeks before I uninstalled again,  then one year later on 2014 I decided to give it another try, guess what? I felt the same after playing two days, there was no difference, the game was exactly the same with 0 changes for all that years (at least for me) somehow I managed to stay for like 1 month or so tough, and got my main bursted up to 180 by a friend from other IGG game I used to play till they shut it down (obviously) who surprisingly played WLO before and wanted to help me a bit, right after I reborned my main it was the end for me, the game became "trash???" "Unplayable???" again right afterwards, and a few days later I just quit again, for good tough, since this day.

I realized, that it's not the game which is bad or unplayable in it's own way but how IGG made their version to be, the fact that you have to rely heavily on item mall, even to get a e-remote, to level your characters up by bursting, a game where the economy relies on mall items, (I have 50m on my character which are completely useless) killed it for me.

I visit the forums often to check out whats new, altough I log in much less since IGG turned the WLO forum into this piece of junk we have now, and so far I have never read any good notice: botters, duping, scammers, hackers, so many problems which could be solved easily if IGG where not that much of a potato company, the lack of updates is just another one of their failures.

I probably won't return to this game, because I feel that it's going to shut down soon and I don't want to experience the same "sorrow" of having to witness a game I like, being shut down by the same company, again.

Sorry for the long post, but I had to make this rant.

Signature