Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 106693

Total:#50

Create Thread

[Experience Discussion] My Training Diary

Hot Topics [Copy link] 49/3869

Posted on 2017-11-06 08:37:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you. Life is full of surprises, ups and downs.
I hope everything is well in your life.
Good luck on your journey, and thank you for updating us on what happened. Never give up love! <3

Signature
✼ Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://bit.ly/2nQnj1Z
✼ NEW WLO SCAMMER LIST! http://bit.ly/2BVxVB6
✼ PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://bit.ly/2smnarL
All our words from loose using have lost their edge
Posted on 2018-03-25 07:21:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

So today i for some reason tried to look on igg forums and noticed wlo isnt closing woop woop.

i was debating getting back to my training diary, hmm should i or shouldnt i ?

well ill try for a day to see if i can get back into the swing of things hopefully i can.

Love CS Modify x

Signature
I'm just a grind player and thought i would share my experiences with you all
Posted on 2018-03-26 06:27:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey Guys & Gals

So yesterday i was considering getting back into WLO and i must admit i have missed it. all my chars are level 44 so where can i train thats easy of course its oslya raptors. im still having minor connection issues regarding my characters disconnecting mid fight (mainly SL Modify). Now i know my laptop is good enough to keep open 4 accounts but i just cant figure out why they keep disconnecting on me ?.?

Well anyway here is an update. 
CS - she gained a full 10% in oslya and im quite happy as she is now on lvl 44/ 90%
LD - this character gained 8% in oslya i think because she isnt joining in the combo with the rest of the team even though she is 130 speed just like everybody else. She is lvl 44/84%
SL - she gained 6% when she decided not to disconnect her self (>.<;) . im hoping it was just a blip and im not going to have to keep connect her again today. she is level 44/71%
BB - as im still trying to keep my characters alive in fights im doing all her training manually (i have very low con on all my other characters) she is not gaining as much exp as i wanted (she only gained 8%) but is working very with combos so has not lost that much exp. she is level 44/28%

im still learning where all my equips are and where all my recovery items are but hopefully ill be back to working order soon. i should really check my other accounts :p 

I hope its ok for me to continue doing this as im hoping i can get it all set up and going again soon. well i guess i will just wait and see what people think before i decide weather to keep the thread going of discontinue it and just do everything privately. 

well lets take a vote if anyone would like me to continue just let me know (i will give it until april 30th) if there is no interest in this this thread ill ask a mod or admin to close the thread and just make a private diary for my self on grinding up to level 100 and link it up so other people can maybe try it for them selves if they wish to do so. (it is a challenge so it makes it very fun :))

Any way hope you are all ok leave a comment and let me know 

Love CS Modify x

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-26 14:04:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Omg yay you are back!!

I used to wait for your updates all the time, and enjoyed them!
So glad to have you back

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-26 18:23:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey my wonderful WLO buddies 

So as its only day 2 im still undecided about weather or not i am keeping the game and diary going but i must admit i missed WLO. i miss doing something like this where i can just grind to my hearts content and not have to worry about anything else its sort of refreshing. i still wont burst any of my accounts but with how things are going at the moment i have been debating bursting my wind characters.
anyway thats something i can figure out for another day im not getting into it right now.

CS - my main acc has been training in oslya with LD and SL and to be honest i cant really complain. iv gained rather alot of exp (alot is over 10% exp per day) and this char has been doing well. LVL 45/15% (25% improvement over the last update)
LD - since i removed BB from this team i have been getting full combos with the other 3 enough so that i can get my elins back training again this has been great. LVL 45/4% (20% improvement since the last update)
SL - i have NOT disconnected once with her today and im so happy about this now i know what to do to keep her online ill be doing this more often hehe. LVL 44/89% (18% improvement since last update) i think she may still not be doing combos so i will monitor this as soon as i get back online tomorrow.
BB - So i have been training her in pine forest with Bowdam because i just wanted to train her pet niss but even with armlets she keeps dying so i just stuck it out there with bowdam because i was bored. LVL 44/65% (37% improvement since last update)

so since i have 5 games going now on my laptop i have only had once mass disconnection at thats when my dog knocked the internet router and it knocked off all the connections. isnt it wierd that if i only have 4 games i suffer alot of disconnections but if i have 5 games open i dont have a single one ?.? please help why is it doing that ?

Well what ever i dont really mind as long as i dont disconnect

Love CS Modify x

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-27 03:17:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

hey guys so a quick morning update before i have to go to work. i had another mass disconnection through the night which im rather happy about because id rather have everyone disconnect than just one person and the other 2 suffer. but remember how it was my main team disconnecting before well the 3 in oslya disconnected but BB and Bowdam didnt so they trained through the night in cirrus farm woop woop she finally cought up .

CS - lvl 45/24% 
LD - lvl 45/11%
SL - lvl 44/96%
BB - lvl 45/19%

at last BB cought up and im really happy about that. i have been considering either bringing her to oslya to train with the others or i could just keep her at cirrus farm at bring my other team here.
i have got out all my elins again with their chip equipped and its helping with killing 4 raptors (i moved to the cave not long ago) but with an incomplete combo (as in not every attack was a combo) im getting 130+ exp per fight. but on a bad turn with no combos im only gettin 8 exp. if i get 1 combo then ill get around 40 exp per fight.
now iv tweaked some speeds around i made it deliberatly that everyones speed was betwen 130-134 (speed is critical when grind training because you want to be faster than the enemies but close enough to combo, and yes i know about the 99 speed diffence to combo but it wont work at my levels) since iv tweaked this around a little i seem to be getting either 40 exp per fight or 80 exp per fight and at least 3 character/pets are doing combos now so its a BIG plus point.

well thats all for now

Love CS Modify x

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-27 03:32:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you also training pets?

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-27 17:24:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

hey guys and gals

so i brought my whole team to cirrus farm (aka pine forest) to train. and im surprised at the results. they have all gained a substantial amount of exp. yes there are other areas where i can train and get better exp but thats only if my characters are strong enough to survive solo training or combo all the time. at least this way i get constant fights and get between 70-100exp per fight for both my character and pet. 
i am refusing to buy an e.remote for my water because of the WLO closing down scare i dont know if im willing to risk putting money into a game that is going to close down. so because of this it automatically rules out training in oslya raptor cave for now or at least until i am level 55-60 i will just have to improvise until then.

CS - LVL 45/75% ( 51% gained )
LD - LVL 45/63% ( 52% gained )
SL - LVL 45/45% ( 49% gained )
BB - LVL 45/42%  ( 23% gained )

so as you can notice the top 3 characters gained alot of exp for a days work so im happy about that, but because i kept my game running while i was at work i am guessing BB must of disconnected quite early on which i am upset about. well this just means ill have to get her exp back up :) silver lining, i get to train with her more yay :)

Well i suppose thats all for the update thanks for reading

Love CS x

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-28 18:11:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey again guys its me 

so iv only had my main team running today and guess what... SWAMPED WITH DISCONNECTIONS !! ugh i swear all day my game has been messing up on me and im getting rather annoyed and bored of this now...

So i moved onto a new places because as it turns out i ran out of healing items and one of my elins died 3 times but y'know what im not even mad because i know ill get the exp and amity back so its no big issue.

CS - LVL 46/33% (58% gained)
LD - LVL 46/3% (40% gained)
SL - LVL 46/12% (67% gained)
BB - LVL  45/88% (46% gained)

oh yeah i moved onto a new place there are crabs here that are level 59-60 and i know my equips wont get damaged here yay :D i cant wait to see how much my exp goes up by.

its a secret where i am though but if you want to lets play a game of hide and seek hehe :) here is a hint, you can get here easily and its closer than oslya but you will need a boat to find me.

Love CS x

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-30 12:42:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

hey guys 

so i took a few days away because i had stuff to sort out on my end but im still here dont worry.

i dont think ill do a diary entry tonight because im going out getting drunk so i dont know how bad ill be later :p

well anyway not much has improved since my last update 

but yeah cya all tomorrow

Love CS x

Signature