Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 106741

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Experience Discussion] Sam's Death Quest

[Copy link] 8/5985

Posted on 2013-06-08 07:53:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello again~! This will be my 2nd guide XD

Its all about Sam's Death Quest..
I included all pre-requisite since it is all needed before you can kill Sam in his Death Quest..

Pre-requisite:
> Trapped Wolf - Holy Village
- Just go at Holy Village and at the back of the first house. You will see a wolf that was trapped. You will release it and the wolf will drop a "Bloody Armlet".

- Next head to the Villager's Leader House and talk to the guard at the second floor. He will then tell you about the thieves hideout.

- Go to Pine Forest and discover the Thieves Hideout. You will see a bunch of gold bars inside, be sure to bring the "Bloody Armlet" with you and just click on the gold bars and a cut-scene will be shown. Sam eventually comes out to save you.

- Lastly, just follow Sam outside and you will see him standing in front of a bunch of thieves.
- Just bring Three (3) of your characters since Sam will join the team. Then, Enter the battle.

- Enemies: Boss Earth Lv70 with 7k+ Hp, Earth, Fire,Wind, & Water have 58-61lvls with 3-3.5k Hps and respawns.
- Rewards: 300xp, 20 Bullion, 2 Holy Exp Potion, and Space Agreement

> Protect the Kitty - Koyota
- at Koyota, Follow my guide map (I expect all will start at North Island so I made North Island as the starting point going Koyota XD) and bring along Sam at your team,and while walking.. there will be a cut-scene that a kitty passes by being chased by wolves. Enter the cave.

- Fight the Wolves, Wolf (Boss) Lv99 with 9k+ Hp, Wolves are around Lv82+ with 5-6k Hp.

- After defeating the wolves, follow Shizune outside the cave. She then will join your team after that.

> Expel Hawk- Maka Cave
- Need: Sam and Shizune in your party and a Ladder
- Ladder

- Follow my map guide..My Starting point is Holy Village..

- Cut-scene.. You will fight one (1) Hawk Lvl120 with 21k Hp. Shizune will be taken away.

- Continue at the left portal you will see a Question mark sign. I suggest to bring air vehicle since fighting low lvl monster while walking is kinda annoying :P

- You will need the "Ladder" here. (Can be made at your "Working Platform")

- Shizune is there laying beside the eggs. The Eagle will again attack you.

- Enemies: Four (4) Hawk Lvl120 no respawn all has 21k Hp.
- Reward: Star, Sam +3 Amity and Shizune +5 Amity

> Life of Small Canyon - Avignon Jungle
- Need:Sam and Shizune in your party

- Map Guide

- Cut scene: Shizune will hear a baby's cry. You will find a baby surrounded by wolves.. then you will need to fight it in order to save the baby.

- Enemies: Wolves with spawn lvl82-85 and has 500-600+ Hp
- Reward: Sam +3 Amity and Shizune +5 Amity

FINALLY.. The Death Quest Part now..

> Last Wish Death Quest (Part1)- Bangkok
- Head at Bangkok, then to the Forest/Jungle located at the left portal of Bangkok..

- You will see a Kitty.. and after the conversation a battle will start. You don't have to fight because you will eventually lose. Save your party for now and just talk using the main char for the quest XD. Shizune will be taken again and you will need to take her back at Snow Cave.

> Snow Island(Snow Cave) - (Part2)
- North Island again as my starting point :P

- This will be a long walk so I suggest you bring some "Mix Noodles or Olla Seafood Noodles".

- Head to the "Question Mark Sign" and you will see a ladder going down. Again a "?" Sign, just go straight ahead.

- You will then fight Dober as your last battle. You just need good sealers coz you don't want to be messed especially if your team has Killer Job. :D

- Yay~! Gratz Rebirth Sam #/monkey (14)

Credits:

- RockenRoxy > thanks for your wonderful guide #/monkey (222)
If you want to visit her guide.. click here >>> http://forum.wl.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=73217&extra=&page=1

- lonelyning > Yay my inspiration~! #/monkey (14)

Signature:

Signature
Posted on 2013-06-08 09:12:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice guide I like it#/monkey (14) .

Signature
Posted on 2013-06-08 09:54:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by tanzooka1997 at 6-8-2013 22:12
Nice guide I like it#/monkey (14) .

Thank you~!#/monkey (106)

Signature
Posted on 2013-06-08 15:22:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice second guide Hola, so many pictures and the guide is very detailed. Great job! ^^
Oh, just want to tell you, to be able to use image signatures permanently you'll need to achieve at least Member rank to do so, which needs the minimum of 10 forum credits. 3 more!

You might want to check this guide out for more info.

forum.wl.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=65475

Signature
Posted on 2013-06-08 17:55:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Whoa, that's such a detailed guide. Many pictures, no wonder why they had to be tiny!

I liked how you gave credit to the original poster too. =)

Signature
Posted on 2013-06-09 00:51:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Higami3 at 6-9-2013 04:22
Nice second guide Hola, so many pictures and the guide is very detailed. Great job! ^^
Oh, just want to tell you, to be able to use image signatures permanently you'll need to achieve at least Member  ...

> Thanks Rinrin XD.. checked it.. ~!

Original posted by [i}MistyAnime01 at 6-9-2013 06:55 Whoa, that's such a detailed guide. Many pictures, no wonder why they had to be tiny!

I liked how you gave credit to the original poster too. =)

> #/monkey (44) That guide really helped alot XD just wanted to do my version though :D

Signature
Posted on 2013-06-09 03:16:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

HEY PRO HULLA NICE GUIDE #/monkey (38)

Signature
Posted on 2013-06-10 07:35:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Tetsumina at 6-9-2013 16:16
HEY PRO HULLA NICE GUIDE #/monkey (38)

Take~! 8D It's not that hard.. You can do it too 8D8D8D

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-02 17:39:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

This guide was very helpful to me today. I hope others still find this guide and use it.

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY