Wonderland Online Today: 5    Total Posts: 72460

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Forum Shutdown

[Copy link] 6/237

Posted on 2018-12-06 06:04:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

When we finally have to say goodbye next month, what will happen with the forum? I know that forum activity has dropped substantially over the past few years, but will it remain open for the time being, or will it suddenly come up Error 404 URL not found?
There are some threads I would like to save out so if someone who knows can let me know how much time I have? Thank you...

Signature
Give Arez his rebirth!!
Posted on 2018-12-06 07:18:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Normally if the game closes,so does the forum. It should be the end of January. But for safety purposes, do it within this month.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-06 10:04:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just in case, save the threads on g docs.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-07 18:28:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep. Just expect the forum to disappear as well. Save your screenshots and worthy memories.

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-12-10 15:05:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Taru, I don't think you understand what I am saying lmao...read it again. You and the Admin Fun announced that the ENGLISH WONDERLAND ONLINE MOBILE being made here in a IGG FORUM. So, it only makes sense to ask about the condition of that game that YOU ALL announced in the Forum it was annouced in because after this forum doesnt exist anymore there needs to be a way everyone will get information about a game you all said you would be releasing lmfao.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-11 13:10:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

To all my confused friends, WLO Mobile in English is still just a rumor that is on-going. Nothing concrete has been leaked. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, just kiss the game goodbye. We won't know who will buy the rights to the game or when will it come out. It could be today, tomorrow or within the decade.(Or maybe never.)

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-11 16:43:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

"Give somebody an inch, and he will take a mile."

@Dear Bulbuni!
I was under the assumption that the topic had already been clarified. I will add another statement for your understanding after your latest post, as I feel the need to spend more words on this for you!

The English Mobile WLO leaves people a chance to move to an English WLO again once it is realeased, which is all future music if you want, "lmfao" or however you called what wasn't funny!

Nobody mentioned with a single word that IGG would be the one offering Mobile WL in English, right after the closal of this game, this website, and this forum platform, which would be the only understandable reason to keep this platform open. This was your own wrong conclusion or assumption, please do not make others responsble for that.

We are not banning anyone to speak about those versions here, as I already stated previously. However, if you expect this forum platform to stay because it would be convenient for you personally or other single individuals, the platform which was created merely for the existing game Wonderland Online for PC which is going to close, just so that there can be discussions about a mobile game that is future plans, this expectation is wrong and I am very sure that by now, you have understood.

Nobody had to tell you any piece of information - and with this kind of demand and behavior, what you are doing now is punish those people who were okay to offer a little piece of information as a glimmer of hope (for those who were thankful for it!) with this spiteful behavior. The conversation had already ended in the comments under my post, there was no need to riot after - but not later than now this topic should be fully clarified.

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY