Wonderland Online Today: 5    Total Posts: 72460

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] What part of the game that you will miss the most?

[Copy link] 5/364

Posted on 2018-11-20 08:56:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lets say none of you will play the Mobile version of wlo when it comes out. So what will you guys miss the most regarding the game? For me, its the music sadly. I got hooked 10 years ago when I first heard that song (f*ck you ads on MSO homepage). What about you?

Signature
Used to be no 1 pvp in scorpio .
Posted on 2018-11-20 11:20:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

You forgot one thing. WLO(and other games from Chinesegamer) gives you the ability to edit game files. The ability to customize is really scarce in games. The fact that you can change every single BGM of the files to any music that you want makes you enjoy your game even further. Don't like how the menu look like? It's alright you can make your own. Hate the boss battle BGM? Sure, change it to Roadrunner theme. Did i mention changing these won't crash your game or won't stop it from loading at all?

Sadly, you probably won't find anything that similar anywhere else. Other than that, its more or less the same with most other games in the same genre.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-21 10:37:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

The storylines especially of the first and second gen pets. Sam and Shizune were the last really interesting ones for me, but I so loved the mystery of Arez that I had even wrote fan fiction here about him. I will miss the death quests (I literally cried when Xaolan died). It was the emotion that was put into this game before it became all about spending money that I will miss most of all.

Signature
Give Arez his rebirth!!
Posted on 2018-11-22 03:43:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

For me I will miss the fun of doing quest with your friends T_T... 

Anyway I'm doing questing now to do alot of unfinished task. Anyone who wanna join me just msg Tenjo :D

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-23 18:54:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Friends, guild & chatting :Pwell helping others too, like quests

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941

Posted on 2018-11-25 22:07:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

The massive complex set ups when I dive into the world of WLO. Either by diving in teams to do things or dropping in my assembly lines. I missed helping folks burst with my PBPs mostly but I would have to say the friendships forged, the enemies made (you know who you are), and just communicating to pass the time are my most important parts.

Signature