Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 72413

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Cant download client (returning player)

[Copy link] 3/135

Posted on 2018-10-22 11:15:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys! As stated in the tile, its been a long time since i played wonderland online. Recently, I was thinking about returning to the game so I proceeded to the download page to download the client. I managed to download the setup (the small size like 895KB file) but cant continue with the next download where we have to download the larger file (like 500+MB i think?) .

I really want to play the game back, so if anyone knows or experienced this thing in the past, is there any solution to this? Btw, I live in Japan. I dont know if they block japan IP address or what. Oh, and I tried to download this many times already since the past 3 days.

PS: I already deleted all the previous game file and folder including the game client :( thats why im downloading from beginning.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-22 11:34:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

It won’t work unless it’s directly on the c drive , but you’re probably better off using the full client download from the website

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-22 11:35:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Full client being this link

http://wl.igg.com/download/downCnt.php?did=37

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-29 11:09:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you so much :D i had never downloaded the full game like u mentioned before, so i dont really know. It works now

Signature