Wonderland Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 72413

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] how do I log into wonderland online?

[Copy link] 10/668

Posted on 2018-10-15 10:36:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can log into my igg account perfectly fine and I have activated my wonderland online game on there... can anyone tell me why it keeps telling me wrong account and password?

Signature
Always on the move
Posted on 2018-10-15 19:38:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would assume from just that information, your password is probably too long for the client

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-15 22:02:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

password truncates typically at 16 or so characters

Signature

did you get your Daily Credit http://wl.igg.com/main.php
Posted on 2018-10-23 12:09:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have registered 3 new accounts and tell me the wrong account name or password

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-23 12:34:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

you're not really giving any details, if the accounts are active for the game, they should work, unless your password is the issue.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-25 03:09:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Steps to Logging In:

1. Turn on Computer.
2. Log into Windows.
3. Run WLO.
4. Select Server.
5. Enter Username.
6. Enter Password.
7. Press Enter.
8. Done.

Okay, humor aside, you have to make sure the IGG account you registered is activated through WLO by selecting activate game from the dropdown menu (on the upper right) and then select the game (images) that you want the IGG account to activate on.

Another problem is that it might not take it when you register the first time so you might have to re-register the IGG account again (happened to me once). Also try to keep it down to like 12-14 characters. Any longer and it won't work.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-05 14:07:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

deleted post because i dont know what to say anymore  tried to activate game but the logins always ask me for the same option to add name and password and when i do it repeats same thing.. even other broswer didnt work and even tried an email that i havent used on any platforms ( facebook twitter etc all use the same email) i alspo get logged off after i try to submit my information and i have to relog in each second then

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-06 10:35:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you just create another account to post in the same thread? Maybe you ain't suited to play the game after all...

You know whenever i see such a post, i felt as if the person did it wrongly in the set up.
You only need to activate the game once, not every single account. Just create from browser and play.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-06 10:55:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont know but i,m not all of the above.. i just made my account  a few days ago.. i had an old account from like lots of years back and now i wanna start over ( got also new emails and accounts on accesable platforms..) it only just keeps asking me for the same  username/password  thing that i have to make to finish of registering and somehow it never works as i either log out or have to redo the thing as it ask for please make password/username over and over and over

either the thing is comepletly broken or something is happeinng on my end that the site doesnt work when i do the username passwordp lease message over and over and over

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 00:43:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Almost seems like an understanding of the English language is the problem the thing is probably giving you an error telling you what’s wrong

Signature