Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 72455

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Cant activate email/game

[Copy link] 3/214

Posted on 2018-10-06 05:34:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

How to activate the game? if i create account through the game, I can't activate the email and cant login to the website. it gives me email verification in my email account and if i click the given link, it will redirect me to to the igg website but it will say that the url is invalid. If I register through the website, i can't activate the game and it will just keep directing me to set up igg account, i tried to set up the account but it just keeps refreshing and then take me back to the set up igg acc page again. I can login to the game if I register through the game but I want to buy something in the mall and i cant do it because my email is not activated. Btw, my password are short enough and the username too. I tried searching for threads about this but I can't find any so i am sorry if I there's already a thread about this. The few threads I found said to change the pass but it's not working

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-06 08:17:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Funny, because every new account i create, they are capable of buying from the IM mall. They were created from the website because screw in-game registration. Not to mention most of them are created using 10mins mail.

Well another solution is ask somebody trustworthy to create an account for you.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-07 14:06:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

When creating an account, all you need to do is take the Verifaction Code you get sent via E-Mail and copy+paste it into the Verification Code Textbox. there is no link in this E-Mail at all. I don't really understand your problem, maybe you can provide some screenshots.

Random example:

Creating account for Wonderland Online:

Verification E-Mail that was sent, now I'd just need to copy and past the code. No link necessary:

And finished:

PS: Not going to ever use this account. Was just an example with a 10-minute-Email.
But this works without trouble.

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY
Posted on 2018-10-10 06:50:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry for the late reply and not being clear enough. I actually can make igg account with no problem, the thing is I can't activate the game because it will keep directing me back to the same set up account page again and again even if I put the required info that's why I can't login to the game because it wont register the account. If I register through the game, the verification email i received in my email account will say that the url is invalid.

First image is the problem that I keep encountering, it keep redirecting me to this again and again when i want to set up the account to activate the game. The second image is the email that I received (registered through the game) it will redirect me to a page but igg says  that the url is invalid so I can't activate the email( I ended up with a usable game account but no igg account cause it was not registered because of the mentioned bug?)

Signature