Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 72455

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Fullscreen issues: Flickering white screen [Windows 10]

[Copy link] 4/177

Posted on 2018-09-22 08:59:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

There seems to be a fullscreen issue with WLO that affects Windows 10 in my search for a solution.
Since it seems that WLO cannot work with 32-bit, there is a huge problem if someone wants to go fullscreen. I have a NVIDA graphic card and these days it doesn't allow you to go from 32 to 16. Not even changing the property settings in the client to run in 16-bit works.

I was wondering if anyone has other solutions to trick the system? If not, I do want to know if IGG is going to fix this problem. I returned to this game after several years and I'm eager to play again. It is one of the best and gorgeous looking MMORPG that I've ever played and I can't find any MMORPG that has given me the same feeling as this game has. I would love to experience it in fullscreen mode, as I feel that window mode does this game a huge disservice.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-22 15:13:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG won't bother with this game so the chances of them giving a fix is close to Zero. I'm not really sure why would people play this in fullscreen considering its one of those rare games that allows multi-clients on a single computer. Welp i'm sure in terms of computer issues, somebody would come along and give you a solution. Hence, i'm only answering half the question.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-23 14:18:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Get a Vista/XP computer if you want to play full screen. I had tried long ago to suggest WLO for 24/32 bit true color resolutions as some of us weren't fans of 16 bit resolutions. You can imagine the flack I would get as a result.

It's an idea that was shot down many times. Who'd knew it will come back to bite people in the ass.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-23 16:58:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

..... Or make a virtual box with XP/Vista and install wlo there :^)

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-01 10:59:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you, braolet!:D

Signature