Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 72112

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] New Start

[Copy link] 6/332

Posted on 2018-02-12 16:43:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey everybody! I have a few questions. I wasn’t playing since april (i know it’s not a long time but still) and things here changed a bit. 
I was thinking about creating new char and start over (since my main account was stolen) and I wanted to go solo (I mean play with only 1 char). So my first quetion is: which element and what stats is best for gong solo?

Second: human pet. I was thinking about Roca, Clive and Hayate. Which one is the best without maxed items? I don’t have enough money for burst myself and my pet to 100+ and money, for maxed armours, so what is my best option?

Also what element and joob is best if I'm going to play without team?

And if it's the best way to play with team: how can I afford it? How to make money here? Everything seems so exspensive after dupe. 

my last question: how much cuss burst cost right now? I've been asking around and prices is so different everywhere.

And maybe you can give me some tips and advices for new begining?

P.S. sorry for reposting. Something went wrong with my last post:ermm:

Signature
// S O M E B O D Y    S T O L E    M Y    C A R    R A D I O    A N D    N O W    I    J U S T    S I T    I N    S I L E N C E//
Posted on 2018-02-12 20:56:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

which server?

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941

Posted on 2018-02-12 23:51:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I honestly think you should have a team. Playing with only one character will be hard.
I can't answer the question of which element or which built, since they all have their pros and cons. Nothing is perfect.
Concerning your pet choice, what is the purpose of your character anyway? I believe that any pet you want should be fine TBH. 

You can simply make a team, and train them. Bursting isn't obligated to reach to 100. Also, if you surf our forums you will find some "FREE CUSS BURST" threads where people can help you get too 100 for free.

There is no specific price for anything right now. The economy is shattered. 

Cordially

Signature
✼ Guide to different fonts BB-Code http://bit.ly/2nQnj1Z
✼ NEW WLO SCAMMER LIST! http://bit.ly/2BVxVB6
✼ PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER http://bit.ly/2smnarL
All our words from loose using have lost their edge
Posted on 2018-02-13 00:07:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey everybody! I have a few questions. I wasn’t playing since april (i know it’s not a long time but still) and things here changed a bit. 
I was thinking about creating new char and start over (since my main account was stolen) and I wanted to go solo (I mean play with only 1 char). So my first question is: which element and what stats is best for gong solo?

A: Going Solo means you can never do any hard quests as they need other varieties to do them, but if  you don't have a choice at the moment, you either go full HAM or full support on your solo character and then go complete opposite on your pet. So go anything but wind. For fire, you might still want sufficient stats to survive and kill.
For water and earth, sufficient spd, health and mana, then go HAM on INT.

Second: human pet. I was thinking about Roca, Clive and Hayate. Which one is the best without maxed items? I don’t have enough money for burst myself and my pet to 100+ and money, for maxed armors, so what is my best option?

A: Roca and Clive is about the same. They just have different element. Hayate is slightly better but she doesn't have AoE like Roca and Clive does.

Also what element and job is best if I'm going to play without team?

A: Again, this game isn't meant to be played solo. If fire, killer or wit. If Earth/Water, go wit. 

And if it's the best way to play with team: how can I afford it? How to make money here? Everything seems so expensive after dupe. 

A : I wouldn't say everything became expensive, its more of rather a type of currency dropped and Gold actually meant something now. To be a normal, average team. It doesn't take much to form a team like that. You could get all reborns at lvl 100 if you don't mind the loss of stats from cape if you lack the money.(Or you could ask those who gives free cuss burst)

my last question: how much cuss burst cost right now? I've been asking around and prices is so different everywhere.

A: Prices Varies based on how fast they do, though most of them have similar prices. Always go for cuss burst threads on forums rather than buying in-game. 

And maybe you can give me some tips and advice for new beginning? ✨

A: Just keep playing. That's all i can say. Eventually you can reach them.

It's my personal Opinion. If any others wanna disagree with my opinion, you better be prepared for a showdown. Not that my opinion is always right.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-13 01:12:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally, you might want to make your own team if you are going solo. Else go with a Water Wit so you can be a self-sustaining entity when training (usage of Recovery, Soul Dodge, and Revive on an e-remote; food for no e-remote) over night with your pet. For a pet, might go with a damage hitter.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-13 01:35:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Like everyone has stated, do not go with a solo character the cons out scales the pros.

If you want tips for a newbie, for money making endorse Into furniture selling.

Signature
Ign:YouisYou
Temporary Wlodb solution:https://goo.gl/qMSo4u
Posted on 2018-02-13 15:27:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you guys! I decided to make a team and I realy hope that it goes fine. I’ll try to burst it till 100 somehow. So maybe someone can give me some tips how to get more exp?
And maybe someone is selling -200t cheaper? Please lemme know

Signature
// S O M E B O D Y    S T O L E    M Y    C A R    R A D I O    A N D    N O W    I    J U S T    S I T    I N    S I L E N C E//