Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 70823

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Problem

[Copy link] 11/320

Posted on 2017-09-12 13:05:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if this is right area, did many searches and found no other references to my problem/question.

Has anyone else logged into game to find all their characters gone?

Set character (level 29 on Taurus) to farm with basic remote in chicken farm at roughly 10:40pm Central on september 10th.  went to bed. woke up around 6am on the 11th to find i had been disconnected while I slept.  Logged back in to find there is an update (odd since i thought that happened on tuesdays) so I update and attempt to log in. only to find the server list alot smaller and my character slots empty.  I submitted a ticket that morning at roughly 6:40am before going to work but no response as of yet.

Am I just hosed or is this likely to be resolved?  wouldnt mind starting over except I had just spent money to get the Maid Robot (WIT) from IM so am not inclined to continue if the result is "Sorry bout your luck"

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-12 13:21:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

If i recall they did mention that a character under a certain level would be deleted..If i'm not wrong..The level requirement was 50..So yeah your character is gone because of the merger and nothing would be done because they did state the level requirement.Not sure if spending IM would actually help you get back your character..But you could always try your luck in hope that they would help you get back your character(i wouldn't count on it though)..
By the way,is your character new??(May or may not be a factor as well)

Edit: okay i was wrong..The level requirement was lvl 36..And if you have another character on Leo,Pisces,Libra and scorpion on the same account..Only the highest was retained

Signature
<3 Nico Nico Nii   
Posted on 2017-09-12 14:33:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry bout your luck. Unfortunately I don't play in Taurus. However if you'd like to start over in the new Cancer server, I can give you a Maid Robot. Just message me!

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-12 14:57:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a problem too. I lost some things on my character which it's weird, one my lvl 30 sword (i know noob) my escape cuffs and a bow. I search all my storeroom, the props keeper but it's not there. I sent a ticket but no reply. Idk if it just happens to me or others too.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-12 18:20:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, have a new character on Cancer, but still trying to get Taurus one fixed until new one is ready. Christof starting now

Only had 2, both on Taurus and was new...played long ago but ithat account is long gone

Mod Edit: Merging double post -Zuk

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-12 21:40:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Like i said anything under lvl 36 would still get deleted..i dont think you could level up at chicken farm with a lvl 29 though so that could be the main reason

Signature
<3 Nico Nico Nii   
Posted on 2017-09-13 03:40:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

http://wl.igg.com/news/newscontent.php?aid=5792

With the new server merge, as MowMow said, characters under level 36 had a chance of getting deleted which is why yours is missing. 

'The char below lv 36 may be deleted.
Please ascertain which character you would like to keep, and delete the others before the merge, to prevent the possibility of losing your favorite character.'

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 05:11:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks for all the help. my only real concern was the Maid I had paid real money for and i didnt know about the merger as i didnt frequent forums til after it happened. but i am getting help recouping.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 10:51:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest its dumb of them, they should sent mails so everyone would know about the merge, and idk y the lvl is 36 and not 30 or 20 or 10

Signature

My Threads ~:

Cuss B: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96902

Quests: http://wl.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=96941