Wonderland Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 70485

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Newcomer, cannot log-in the game - "Invalid username or password"

[Copy link] 6/297

Posted on 2017-04-17 13:20:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, good day to whoever reads this.
Summary: I cannot log-in to the game. I can however log-in to the forums and on the wl.igg website. 
Ok, so I heard this game from my girlfriend. She played this game years ago. I decided to give a test with my crappy netbook. Yes, the specs of this machine covers the system requirements fairly. I've installed the game, updated, but as the title suggests, I cannot log in.
I tried to log-in the accounts of my girlfriend (albeit it's old accounts and might be inactive) but it doesn't log in either. We're from the Philippines btw.
Note that I haven't tried re-installing the game.
Does anyone know the problem and solutions? Thanks in advance~

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 14:22:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

have you activated the game?^ like so.
This Is mainly the reason for the following problem you've stated.

Signature
Ign:YouisYou
"Failure is a different kind of success,the wrong one"
Posted on 2017-04-17 14:48:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for responding~~ :V 

I did not activated the game since I registered directly at it. But I did check and sure enough, it's activated already.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 14:50:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Have you tried changing your password from IGG.com or WLO's main site?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 15:23:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm back, and I finally got in~! :) 
I changed the password, but it didn't work so I proceed to making a new one directly at the "sign up" on the game. It worked~ Btw, I used a shorter password this time. The previous one was at the maximum characters of 14.
Thanks guys for helping a newcomer, didn't expect an active forum for such an old game~ *wipes tear*
Only one question guys, is there a way to terminate an account? I would prefer to use the email I used on this account.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 16:50:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, nevermind terminating accounts. I just this account's password again but this time to a shorter one and it works now.
So I guess it's just passwords shouldn't be as long as the character limit. :V
Thanks guys again~

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-10 16:08:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I repeat my other post cause someone might read here:

No it is not about the length of your password. It is a major bug that IGG does not understand and does therefore not fix. Often, new accounts work perfectly and there is no too long or too shoprt pw else you couldnt even create the account.
The problem is technical. But once changing PW, it works sometimes to login the game.

On the other hand, I have one alt account that I changed PW for, but it did not change for the game. Means: Now I login the account on the website with a new password, but can login into the game still with my old password.
It is definitely a new bug, IGG won't help, so help yourself and change PW as often as it takes until you can finally login.
PW-changes at this time not recommend, because you might cause the bug for existing accounts.

You've been warned herewith.

Signature