Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 70115

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Newcomer, cannot log-in the game - "Invalid username or password"

[Copy link] 5/134

Posted on 2017-04-17 13:20:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, good day to whoever reads this.
Summary: I cannot log-in to the game. I can however log-in to the forums and on the wl.igg website. 
Ok, so I heard this game from my girlfriend. She played this game years ago. I decided to give a test with my crappy netbook. Yes, the specs of this machine covers the system requirements fairly. I've installed the game, updated, but as the title suggests, I cannot log in.
I tried to log-in the accounts of my girlfriend (albeit it's old accounts and might be inactive) but it doesn't log in either. We're from the Philippines btw.
Note that I haven't tried re-installing the game.
Does anyone know the problem and solutions? Thanks in advance~

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 14:22:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

have you activated the game?^ like so.
This Is mainly the reason for the following problem you've stated.

Signature
Ign:YouisYou
"Failure is a different kind of success,the wrong one"
Posted on 2017-04-17 14:48:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for responding~~ :V 

I did not activated the game since I registered directly at it. But I did check and sure enough, it's activated already.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 14:50:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Have you tried changing your password from IGG.com or WLO's main site?

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 15:23:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm back, and I finally got in~! :) 
I changed the password, but it didn't work so I proceed to making a new one directly at the "sign up" on the game. It worked~ Btw, I used a shorter password this time. The previous one was at the maximum characters of 14.
Thanks guys for helping a newcomer, didn't expect an active forum for such an old game~ *wipes tear*
Only one question guys, is there a way to terminate an account? I would prefer to use the email I used on this account.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-17 16:50:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, nevermind terminating accounts. I just this account's password again but this time to a shorter one and it works now.
So I guess it's just passwords shouldn't be as long as the character limit. :V
Thanks guys again~

Signature