Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 72265

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Equipment break- what causes?

[Copy link] 4/1448

Posted on 2013-07-13 11:49:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I figured I should get the official word on this instead of listening to rumors- What is it that typically causes gear to break?  My friend seems to know what he's doing in this game, but I just wanted to check.  He said that monsters that are more than 19 levels above your character cause your gear to snap and go poof and that is why the rbs train naked (no pun intended) up in rome.  Can anyone give me the official explanation in its entirety?

Signature
Posted on 2013-07-13 12:35:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

the monster that level 19+ breaks the eq/weapon, if its exactly 19 levels between you and mob you'll still be safe but if its 20 or higher your stuff will be in danger

another thing, weapons only break if your char attacks, meaning if your char is only sealing/healing/defending weapon will be safe but if he/she pokes or uses any attack skills weapon may break

for equipments...well as long as char takes damage equipment wont be safe but stone wall or vanish skills will help your chars not to break equipment since they dont take any melee attack damage

another think...if you use rank1 equips no matter what the level difference is rank1 equipments  such as starter clothes, reborn capes, reborn pet weapons, tight waistband,etc will never break

Signature
Posted on 2013-07-13 12:38:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the post- it was helpful!

hmm, evil idea

Does this theory apply to players as well?  If so, it means my fire (level 180) can go around smashing some rb gear

Signature
Posted on 2013-07-13 12:45:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol if you mean pk yes, unless its in the pk grounds it applies for players as well (meaning interserver,weekly server pk events and random pk  events made using the pk thingy in welling capitol)

Signature
Posted on 2013-07-13 20:20:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

just a side note, there are some rank 1 items that take damage based on amount of uses and not attacking or being hit.  The attack pestle is one example of this.

Signature