Wonderland Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 14724

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Experience Discussion] Time to Let Go and move On

[Copy link] 2/290

Posted on 2018-11-08 19:22:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well most of you should already know this or for those that didn't know, Yep WLO is finally closing down, heard that the Original is closing down as well. 

Personally, i have been waiting for this to happen. Not because i hate WLO, but rather i don't want to see this game suffer more. It is probably one of my all-time favorites Turn-Based MMORPG game. It reminds me a lot of the classic FF games that holds a dear place to my gaming heart. 

I had a lot of great memories here and a lot of bad ones(mostly due to idiots all over the game & some from the forum) 

I'm still thinking how the hell is Angel Online still running and i have never looked at it before. So i took a quick look and it reminded me of Ragnarok which is great i guess(It retains the graphics of WLO) and since i don't play any mobile games that are GAMBLING RELATED or like Clash of Clans, this is probably the only path i can take OR just get rid of IGG once and for all. 

With that said, since the game is on deathrow. I'm going to do what i have been holding back. Going to cause a World War on the game's World Channel. Aries, HERE I COME. 

Tell me what you guys think about this newest development.

PS. Nothing much happen on Aries since there wasn't much players online or probably afking. Spent 5 mins on the game and then log off.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-09 14:50:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely a sad time for WLO players. It has been a long time though, I don't want to see the game get screwed over any more than it already has.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-09 15:46:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's alright to express feelings now, it's the right time, also to reflect the past years, to understand what WLO meant to every single one of us individually. 

Game quest quote: "It is not easy to win."
But some of us have to admit right now, in truth "it is not easy to let go of Wonderland".

The memories of all of us keep this game unforgotten.

Signature

Entertainment? Here: https://youtu.be/zJGWv_axOiY