Wonderland Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 221903

Total:#41

Create Thread

[Experience Discussion] 『How to open WLO on Window 8-10』༺〚Including 4 ways to run WLO + Video〛

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 40/10759

Posted on 2015-12-30 23:22:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

**This thread includes most method of opening WLO that I gathered from the internet and also my own discovery

[Skip the intro if you want- my habit of jabbering]

I started WLO about 6 years ago in 2010 and I’ve used Window 7, 8 and now 10. When I started, I used my Father’s Window 7 Laptop to play WLO and it work just fine but ever since I started using my own laptop, which was window 8, 4 years ago, I couldn’t access WLO. I was really upset and kind of fiddles around with my whole keyboard and bashing it (Yes, I had bad temper back then, I was 12. Nothing worked except the Power button. Back then I didn’t even use alt-ctrl+del, even until now (only knew of it 1 week ago). I found another way, easier than alt-ctrl+del. I’m not sure if anyone have use this way before but I use it all the times, you don’t even need you’re keyboard or have your screen go blank at any time. As far as I know, I only showed 2 people this method this month [otherwise I think only I use it, I might be wrong, who knows]. Since a lot of my friend doesn’t know about this I thought many people wouldn’t so I’m just deciding to share my knowledge with you midget minions ~

[Works on Desktop/Laptop etc.. basically everything that let you access WLO]

Scroll to bottom to see all methods

[Step 1] Open WLO the normal way.

[Step 2] When you’ve reach this window (the ‘Next’ window). Stop there.

[Step 3] Now, Click Service Centre and wait for the Internet browser(or whatever you want to call it) to pop up (ignore it but don’t exit it just yet)

[Step 4] Go back to the ‘Next’ window and press Next.

[Step 5] You’ve finished^ You can exit the Internet browser thing that pops up because why not.

This method is much more convenience and simple than using alt-crtl+del after the blank screen appears. You need to repeat the step for every WLO window you open. I’ve been using this method for years now and it always works and I had other players try it on their laptop/ desktop and it works for them, might work for you too.

I heard that the alt-ctrl+del doesn’t always works and I tried that a few time for testing and it doesn’t work for me and my friends all the times so I suggest uses this method and save time/stress. Try it and tell me if it works for you^

If you’re wondering how I discovered this… I just like to fiddle around with as many things as I can when I’m stress and I solve my problem this way so yah…Luck?

[Here's a video showing the whole process]

Due to the forum changing, click Here to see the video

So far, there are 4 ways to run WLO on Window 8-10.

1. Power button- Put the computer to sleep and turn it back on- Stressing
2. Alt-Ctrl+Del-Esc- Repeat pressing these keys until the blank screens is gone. -I don’t really use this because it puts me insane seeing blank screen, and it doesn't work all the times
3. Click, Click, Click- Only few clicks!!- Love it, It's weird but works every time^ unless you forget to do that one step XD

4. Three Clicks - right click, properties then next. -I haven't tried this yet but it works (confirmed by nivle). This method is provided by maheshh
Here's a screeny made by nivle for method 4: 

**1 and 2 doesn’t always work for me so I find that 3 is the best way and the most convenience way and number 4 can be used too.

Hope this thread help some of you people with trouble accessing WLO^^

*Special thanks to maheshh and nivle for the method and pictures [method 4] 

Signature
♥ ~ 『Forever Loving You』 ~ ♥
Posted on 2015-12-31 05:02:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Awesome guide, I really like it and its really helpful s21@
A lot of people kept asking if WLO runs on windows 8 or 10, well now there is finally a guide on it
Im not sure if there was already one, but this one is great, Good Job !

Signature
Posted on 2015-12-31 06:18:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by reyrey10 at 12-31-2015 05:02
Awesome guide, I really like it and its really helpful s21@
A lot of people kept asking if WLO runs on windows 8 or 10, well now there is finally a guide on it
Im not sure if there was already one,  ...

Thanks Amy^ Yeah I noticed that a lot of people are looking for a guide on how this work but so far I actually haven't found one that fully explains the whole process. People ask questions about it and other give the answers so I thought if there was a guide to it there will be less people who asks about this subject. /bunny12

Signature
Posted on 2015-12-31 08:03:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just tried it and it worked. That will save 30 minutes or more bringing up my team of 4

[ Last edited by MrTransistor at 12-31-2015 08:06 ]

Signature

did you get your Daily Credit http://wl.igg.com/main.php
Posted on 2015-12-31 18:42:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by MrTransistor at 12-31-2015 08:03
Just tried it and it worked. That will save 30 minutes or more bringing up my team of 4

Ohh Yay!! Glad to hear that it worked for you /bunny70  Well it do really save a lot of time cuz this method works all the time and with just a few click! It's s bit weird but hope you like it^^

Signature
Posted on 2015-12-31 20:42:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I always just press right mouse button on the "next menu" and then properties, then just press ok or cancel,
after that you can press next without having to do anything else.

Signature
Posted on 2015-12-31 21:38:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried that and it seems that it doesn't work for me. Unless I got the wrong meaning of which next menu you're talking about /ig17

Signature
Posted on 2015-12-31 23:03:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

On this "next menu"

Signature
Posted on 2016-01-01 00:08:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ahh yeah I tried that n it didn't work. when i right click it, nth came up.

Signature
Posted on 2016-01-01 00:50:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

OMG TY TY TY #/monkey (69)

Signature